Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Annual RSR Training Camp Party, now with 100% less camp in Westminster! 8/22/2015 1:00 pm

Sorry for the late notice. I apparently do have a life.

Saturday, August 22. We will be open for business at 1:00 pm and go until you leave.

Amy and I are once again hosting our annual Ravens Training Camp Party that does not have the same je ne c'est quoi since the Ravens decided only snobs and elites will be invited to watch camp (this means you, you-know-who). It also means me this year, since I won the lottery.

We will have burgers, dogs, other meat, and what-not. We invite you to bring whatever you enjoy eating and we do a BYOB in regard to alcohol. We also will have frozen drinks and beer on hand if you forget or are just damn cheap. You can bring your own meat for the grill as well.

We also have a swimming hole so bring your suits and hop on in!

You all are invited, if you do not have the address and phone numbers PM me and I will get them to you.

Re: Annual RSR Training Camp Party, now with 100% less camp in Westminster! 8/22/2015 1:00 pm

Even you won the lottery? Man, 15 years and I still haven't won jack-crap. One day I am fully expecting to get a letter saying I won the contest where you're forced to return your season tickets.
    I root for the Steelers; I root for their plane to go down.

I'd rather be dead than pessimistic.

Re: Annual RSR Training Camp Party, now with 100% less camp in Westminster! 8/22/2015 1:00 pm

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    Even you won the lottery? Man, 15 years and I still haven't won jack-crap. One day I am fully expecting to get a letter saying I won the contest where you're forced to return your season tickets.
    A WxKevin sighting on the forum.

Exactly what rock did you climb out from under to post here?

Only been about 7 months or so.

I haven't won a damn thing from them either and they've been getting a large chunk of $$ out of me for 20 years now.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Greg, I will be in sunny Clearwater FL so will be unable to attend.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Enjoy FL in August. :grbac:

I entered to go to camp every chance they offered, so I was bound to hit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    A WxKevin sighting on the forum.

Exactly what rock did you climb out from under to post here?

Only been about 7 months or so.
    Yeah, yeah. Don't get used to it.
    I root for the Steelers; I root for their plane to go down.

I'd rather be dead than pessimistic.

We will be there. Can't miss the other meat and what-not. Good stuff!

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

My girlfriend and I are planning on coming. We're vegetarians, so we don't really care all that much about BBQ's, but hanging out with some of you cool folks makes the trip worthwhile. Cheers, and see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata_Ate_My_Lunch View Post
    We're vegetarians, so we don't really care all that much about BBQ's
    I will have Mrs T pack some extra veggie burgers.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I pity the fool who doesn't like that!

Mrs. T has a client scheduled for 1 pm, so we won't be able to get up north to Westminster until after 4 pm.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Hey Greg, cheque yer PMs--I need Dye Rexions...
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!