Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: 4 Marines Killed in Chatanooga

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Why am I not seeing gun control by the media?
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Because it doesn't fit their narrative. Once they saw those gun buster signs on the doors of the recruiting centers they didn't want to draw attention to the fact this happened at yet another gun free zone.

Tennesse shooting.jpg

Picture worth a thousand words.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    ...but but but...

Social issues! That's what's important! Yea!

I wish we'd put some fucking pressure on Europe to get their ass in gear and start going after ISIS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly, a good offense is the best defense here. ISIS is leading to radicalization of young folk everywhere and we need to make an example of them.

LoveFootball, this is a battle of ideology. We're weak and are losing this battle.

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreLove View Post
    Exactly, a good offense is the best defense here. ISIS is leading to radicalization of young folk everywhere and we need to make an example of them.

LoveFootball, this is a battle of ideology. We're weak and are losing this battle.
    Been losing for a while, no matter who was POTUS. 911 was on Bush's watch and the intel people had info but didn't share. The ideology is reactive not proactive. But another war with ISIS by all the counties involved, not just the good old USA. The USA has enough on it's plate, let another country take the lead.

Not going to stop terrorism by single individuals. Losing, no , victims, yes. Isis has a long way to go to win a battle, these killings are skirmishes. Want to be isis people, not yet confirmed from what I saw. Consider it like copycat killers. People die everyday in the USA, some make the news, most don't. It's a given that a murder will happen, especially in Baltimore, SMH.

The victims joined the service to serve, they became targets when they signed up. Many to blame with killings against home based military. No one these days should feel safe in the military, including their families.
    Last edited by lovefootball; 07-17-2015 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    The victims joined the service to serve, they became targets when they signed up. Many to blame with killings against home based military. No one these days should feel safe in the military, including their families.
    Are you blaming military personnel? That would be fucked up if thats what your saying.

I get the whole you can't stop everything but these people are more organized than local killers. These people have resources that can bring much more pain to this nation, that is irrefutable.

Are you blaming military personnel? That would be fucked up if thats what your saying.

I get the whole you can't stop everything but these people are more organized than local killers. These people have resources that can bring much more pain to this nation, that is irrefutable.
    Reading skills are way out of line.

The resources are people who sell weapons to them, legal or illegal.
    Not buying the pain thing either. Soldiers at home are like the soldiers overseas. Killed in the act of serving their country. Families of military people feel the pain of their loved ones and fellows soldiers more. For us civilians, soldiers dying is sad and getting old, but been happening for a long time now.
    Thank bush for starting the whole thing, it was never winnable, those that think it is, are surely in denial. I see no surrender, only more hatred. That hatred is bringing in volunteers far more then a military recruiting station can. The chance to terrorize the USA is a goal for some.

Have to be aware of all that's around us, SMH.

Reading skills are way out of line.

The resources are people who sell weapons to them, legal or illegal.
    Not buying the pain thing either. Soldiers at home are like the soldiers overseas. Killed in the act of serving their country. Families of military people feel the pain of their loved ones and fellows soldiers more. For us civilians, soldiers dying is sad and getting old, but been happening for a long time now.
    Thank bush for starting the whole thing, it was never winnable, those that think it is, are surely in denial. I see no surrender, only more hatred. That hatred is bringing in volunteers far more then a military recruiting station can. The chance to terrorize the USA is a goal for some.

Have to be aware of all that's around us, SMH.
    Bush starting the whole thing? We were attacked first (albeit not from Iraq; and actually we can blame Clinton too for 911). Invading Iraq was a mistake I will admit, I never favored it personally. BUT! We were in fine standing until Obama left. Our retreat led to a power vacuum that ended up being filled with much worse people than there was pre-invasion.. Indeed it appears many are to blame.

LOL, believe what you want. I think the power vacuum started when bush took Hussein out of power. O' yea, he was the PoTUS when 911 happened too, but never got the blame, why was that. Yet Obama gets all the blame.
    Fine standing, don't think so. America suffered it worst act of terror and when bush left office, the economy was in the toilet. Are you a republican?
    At least the killer will not get the right afforded to him by the laws of the USA. Saved us taxpayers money. Good chance future acts like this will happen, I see no end in sight.

LOL, believe what you want. I think the power vacuum started when bush took Hussein out of power. O' yea, he was the PoTUS when 911 happened too, but never got the blame, why was that. Yet Obama gets all the blame.
    Fine standing, don't think so. America suffered it worst act of terror and when bush left office, the economy was in the toilet. Are you a republican?
    At least the killer will not get the right afforded to him by the laws of the USA. Saved us taxpayers money. Good chance future acts like this will happen, I see no end in sight.
    I'm not defending Bush, his big government policies irked me as well as the war. The fact of the matter is Obama's handling of the situation given to him has been a failure and full of misjudgments. He should of known what would happen in the vacuum, he didn't, he failed the American people and the world. Obama is doing the old cut and run and its hurting our standing in the world. Regional allies don't trust Obama in the Middle East and in Eastern Europe.

I'm not defending Bush, his big government policies irked me as well as the war. The fact of the matter is Obama's handling of the situation given to him has been a failure and full of misjudgments. He should of known what would happen in the vacuum, he didn't, he failed the American people and the world. Obama is doing the old cut and run and its hurting our standing in the world. Regional allies don't trust Obama in the Middle East and in Eastern Europe.
    Okay, got my answer, SMH.

Some Texans have taken matters into their own hands and started protecting recruitment centers.

Well intended for sure, but the guy on the right is completely useless. Notice his rifle has no rear sight.

Blog Entries

I saw a few images where MC groups are also standing guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Some Texans have taken matters into their own hands and started protecting recruitment centers.

LMAO. Imagine if those were two black dudes just standing around with loaded rifles. Lead news story tonight would be how police had already killed them.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh