Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: OT: The Sword Believes.....In Equal Opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    While I dont believe for a second Ex's intentions were as malicious as some of you are making them out to be, this thread is pretty lame and could quickly get out of hand.

Moved.
    I don't think it was malicious but it just seems patronizing to me. If a woman poster wanted to start a thread like this she would have.

See, told you posting pictures of hot men would upset someone, LMAO. Meanwhile it's okay to post pictures of supposedly hot women. Double standard on RSR, say it isn't so. LOL.

Yeah...and then I open the mini camp thread to see NSFW pics! Maybe the guys who want to share hot girl pics can start a new thread dedicated to that? :)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    See, told you posting pictures of hot men would upset someone, LMAO. Meanwhile it's okay to post pictures of supposedly hot women. Double standard on RSR, say it isn't so. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Yeah...and then I open the mini camp thread to see NSFW pics! Maybe the guys who want to share hot girl pics can start a new thread dedicated to that? :)
    Saves them money from buying magazines, LOL. Guys always drool over something they wish they had, it's just a man thing, you know that right. Good chance their significant others haven't a clue.

Blog Entries

I wasn't trying to be patronizing or condescending, just looking out for the ladies. They read through the threads for football and all of a sudden (If they aren't into women), it's goes dull and a bunch of female pics start showing up. Just wanted to be welcoming.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore