Page 1 of 34 123 ... LastLast
  1. Breshad Perriman

Gotta say I'm surprised we made this pick. I'm not necessarily disappointed with it, but just thought Brown was a better value. Anyways here is his tape vs byu. The site is down right now so I'll post the rest later.

vs BYU http://draftbreakdown.com/video/bres...n-vs-byu-2014/

Ravens 1st round / 26th pick - WR Breshad Perriman

Okay boys and girls, let 'er rip!
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Re: Ravens 1st round / 26th pick - WR Breshad Perriman

Like a few years back, DeCosta said the board was wiped. It was either Perriman or trade out of the 1sr.

4. Re: Ravens 1st round / 26th pick - WR Breshad Perriman

Mods, could you combine threads? If not I'll copy and paste stuff from the other thread.

He's got amazing potential. It's up to him and the coaches to develop sharper route-running.

But I think he's going to come in and take the top off of defenses from day one. He's going to have to figure the other stuff out as he goes, which to be fair, is true of a lot of rookie receivers.

6. Re: Ravens 1st round / 26th pick - WR Breshad Perriman

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Like a few years back, DeCosta said the board was wiped. It was either Perriman or trade out of the 1sr.
    My only thought is they feel good about DL so Brown wasn't really an option for them. I also would think that they don't think Jones is a 1st round CB talent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Okay boys and girls, let 'er rip!
    Im not a fan. Never saw perriman as a first rounder. Hes more raw than torrey whk we got in the end of two. Look forward to veing wrong but i feel we just drafted a combine wonder bust.
    -JAB

Well, I'm glad you asked...

Like many here, I had him lower than most professionals.
    At the presser, which is running on BR.com, DeCosta had remarked that Engram really likes Perriman.

DeCosta also mentioned his size/speed combo, while Ozzie mentioned Perriman's speed. No surprises there.

They definitely got their man which is supported by just how damn fast the pick was turned in; and Ozzie also mentioned that had CAR selected Perriman then he would have moved back.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    Mods, could you combine threads? If not I'll copy and paste stuff from the other thread.
    Tis done

@BigPlayReceiver

Welcome to Baltimore Breshad. Here's hoping you become the best WR in our team history.

It's kind of a low bar.

Blog Entries

I like his physical attributes but nothing else. His routes don't look good and his drops are a real problem. I get why they took him, but I don't really like it. Maybe they think they can fix the drops but as someone said in the draft thread, how often does that really happen? We'll see what happens I guess. I feel like a hypocrite complaining about them taking an offensive player and a receiver at that, but I'm just not feeling the player...

Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider · 2m 2 minutes ago Breshad Perriman 'I feel like football has always been in my blood' said Ravens was 'my best visit, that was the team I wanted to play for'

Breshad Perriman said he's been doing a lot of ball drills 'biggest problem was always trying to make the big play, working on tremendously'