Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Shane Ray Cited For Possession Of Marijuana

Shane Ray was cited for possession of pot this morning in Cooper County, Missouri. Another genius. SMH.

https://twitter.com/BKSportsTalk/sta...35200591200257

CDoseQ7WEAEWM0I.jpg

Sorry mods. Didn't see the earlier thread. Go ahead and merge or delete.

Re: Shane Ray Cited For Possession Of Marijuana

Dumb.Ass

as someone who has been arrested for possession of marijuana, i dont find it particularly upsetting. in fact, this is more the reason that he might fall to us, which would be killer. If he can do it stoned, chances are he will be even better now that he has to straigten his act out even if he cant use the plant for help with physical pain. Hope this guy becomes a raven. Hell, even pernell mcphee had the nickname smokey!

God! I'd love it if he fell to within draft range for the Ravens. That dude's absolutely filthy! Could be the "Suggs of the future".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious Faulker View Post
    God! I'd love it if he fell to within draft range for the Ravens. That dude's absolutely filthy! Could be the "Suggs of the future".
    Yeah between a bum foot and being an idiot he seems awesome to spend a 1st on.

6. Re: Shane Ray Cited For Possession Of Marijuana

Hopefully this is another Timmy Jernigan case and we can take him in round 2. Give me DGB or Gordon in round 1.

Kind of scared about the possibility of drafting Ray. I don't want the Ravens spending a first on a guy who could get league-sponsored vacations.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    Hopefully this is another Timmy Jernigan case and we can take him in round 2. Give me DGB or Gordon in round 1.
    Except ray already failed a test at Missouri and literally just got popped 3 days before the draft. You can't be dumber .

Good thing you don't need to be smart to rush the passer...do you think suggs is some genius

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    Jernigan had a diluted sample which caused his test "failure". They didn't find dope on him or in his system. Big difference. Shane Ray is just plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Good thing you don't need to be smart to rush the passer...do you think suggs is some genius
    It's not really about that at all. Ray really didn't impress at his pro day and his draft stock has been kinda sketchy ever since then. Him getting himself in trouble with the law didn't help. He doesn't get off blocks quite well, he isn't good against run, isn't big enough to be defensive end, does really have much pass rushing technique, has average striking power in his hands. and some question his ability even be a good fit at outside linebacker especially after his pro day performance. Ray basically always try to win against offensive tackles with his speed or quickness which we won't be able to get away with in The NFL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rararavens View Post
    as someone who has been arrested for possession of marijuana, i dont find it particularly upsetting. in fact, this is more the reason that he might fall to us, which would be killer. If he can do it stoned, chances are he will be even better now that he has to straigten his act out even if he cant use the plant for help with physical pain. Hope this guy becomes a raven. Hell, even pernell mcphee had the nickname smokey!
    Bell on the Steelers just got suspended for doing something similar. That's why it's a big deal. The league cracks down hard on marijuana