Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: OK-Totally OT-I'll Move This Later

i've caught onto Heroes, and I'm keeping my eye on Jericho. not watching it, but keeping filled in on plotlines.

30 Rock and Studio 60 have both got my attention, though I like 30 Rock better. Tracy Morgan is damn awesome on that show. "I've taken this boat everywhere! Miami,...Tokyo,...Denver..."
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

That program is a dilemma. I WANT to get into it, because people whose opinion I value (including LR) have stated how great it is. I have tried three or four times to watch it, and it just can't hold my interest. That sucks. Maybe like 'Twin Peaks', you just can never miss a single episode, or you're hopelessly "lost" (intended)

On the other hand, when 'Battlestar Galactica' premiered a year or so ago, my expectations were low. The original series back in the 70s was a loser, so I was stunned at the quality of the new version. Now, Galactica has become the highlight of my limited TV-watching week. Go figure...
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

I guess the thing with Lost is that you almost really had to watch it from the beginning to really understand what is going on. They do a lot of flashback that in turn helps you figure out what is happening in the here and now.

Did you guys watch this week?

What's the deal with Desmond not having any clothes on while the rest of them did? Also, wasn't Charlie in the hatch when it blew? How come he's acting like nothing happened? What's with Desmond telling Hurley that Locke gave a speech about going and getting his friends and then Locke actaully giving it to everyone when he came back with Ecko?

It's like things are happening in different dimensions.

Anyone think anyone from the weed farm is going to turn up somewhere in the future. Do you think Locke actually let the cop go or did he hunt him down before he could turn in his fellow farmers?

So many questions . . . so little time

The previews for next week look kick ass

P.S. I heard a rumor that there are two different groups of others. Good others and bad others. Hmmmm . . . . I haven't seen anyone good yet . . . . they all seem like baddies to me.
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

To answer your questions about this weeks show....I have no idea
    LOL

Also I have gotten hooked on another show. My poor DVR is getting over worked. The Show is Brothers & Sisters. Anyone seen it? I love it. The writers are doing a top notch job and it's my favorite show now.