Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Joe Flacco vs Big Ben

Also, McNuggets.

Blog Entries

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by turftoe View Post
    Ok, we seemed to have beat the Flacco vs Bert Jones to death. i don't think there is any question that Bert comes out number two in Baltimore in any poll taken by sports professionals and most people in Baltimore who seen both play live, but what about Big Ben vs Flacco. I will say Big Ben, Phillip Rivers (maybe Andrew Luck) are the only QB's in the NFL now who could have played back in the 70's;they are throwback. As far as Ben vs Flacco , at this point have to go with Big Ben as much as I hate to admit it.
    The entire premise of this thread is trolling. First he thinks that he and AirFlacco aren't the only ones who thinks Bert is better than Joe. Then he creates a thread under the appearance of being a debate but then says that Roethlisberger is better without using any evidence. No contributions to the forum here.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I have no doubts that this is, indeed, a troll thread...but I also feel Roethlisberger is the better QB. Joe is definitely closing the gap though.

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    I have no doubts that this is, indeed, a troll thread...but I also feel Roethlisberger is the better QB. Joe is definitely closing the gap though.
    In the regular season, Ben Roethlisberger, although he's really only actually become consistently good in the past few years. In the postseason, Joe Flacco all the way (and I'm not actually sure there's any QB I'd take over Joe in the postseason at this point--maybe Aaron Rodgers.)

That's not just the eye test... Ben Roethlisberger's career postseason QBR is 83.3 compared to Flacco's 88.6, and most of Ben's playoff games have been at home. Ben is also trending downward in the postseason, as the Steelers of the last few years have had vastly better offensive lines and pass-catchers, yet Ben's performances have been worse and worse. Joe Flacco continues to trend up.

Who gives a rats' ass who would be a better quarterback in the 1970s. This is 2015.

Bad 70s.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Who gives a rats' ass who would be a better quarterback in the 1970s. This is 2015.

Bad 70s.jpg
    /thread

Hilarious picture! And a good cap to end the thread.

Blog Entries

Ye Olde Trash Heap anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Ye Olde Trash Heap anyone?
    I second the motion ....

Good move