Page 252 of 255 FirstFirst ... 250251252253254 ... LastLast
Results 3,013 to 3,024 of 3054

Re: The Deflate Gate Thread

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
    Tom Brady beats NFL in `Deflategate' court case, judge nullifies league's 4-game suspension.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
    AP reporting Tom Brady has won his case.

Blog Entries

I knew it would somehow wind up this way. I wonder how the other 31 owners feel about this.

Big dog and pony show for absolutely nothing other than giving sports talk something to do during the downtime of the NFL...that and making a bunch of lawyers an enormous amount of money...

"The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post

can someone please summarize, im in meetings all day and cant read, thanks in advance

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 16m16 minutes ago
    Within next 24-48 hours, Patriots employees John Jastremski and Jim McNally are expected to be reinstated, according to a league source.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 16m16 minutes ago
    Within next 24-48 hours, Patriots employees John Jastremski and Jim McNally are expected to be reinstated, according to a league source.
    Since this move required league approval, I think it hints at then league dropping this issue for good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Since this move required league approval, I think it hints at then league dropping this issue for good.
    As much as I hate that prick on the field, I guarantee those balls against the Steelers were regulation. He looked as good as alway. Proof enough for me. I am sure they are easier to catch and harder to fumble, but overall, shows over.

I'm just going to leave this right here...

Link

When Deflategate broke wide open, Indianapolis-based former NFL head linesman Mark Baltz wasn’t particularly surprised. More specifically, he wasn’t surprised that lockerroom attendant Jim McNally, who this week got his job back with the Patriots along with equipment assistant John Jastremski, was in the middle of the months-long investigation.

“He always asked for the footballs way, way before he was supposed to get them,’’ said Baltz, who was an NFL official from 1989-2013. Baltz spoke to WTHR.com last week, before the pair was reinstated. “If he could get them 10 or 15 minutes before he was supposed to get them, instead of the usual two minutes before the game – and there were some crews that let him do that – he would do it. I wouldn’t let him take them early, and I think he eventually figured that out because he stopped asking after a while. I probably did 10 to 15 games up there (in Foxboro, Mass.) and those first few times, he’d always ask. I always thought it was very suspicious. He certainly acted in a suspicious manner.’’

Baltz, in fact, said he reported McNally to league officials “six or eight years ago,’’ concerned not only about his early requests for the footballs, but for the way he operated before and during games.

“He (McNally) was always worried about the footalls,’’ Baltz said. “Always. It was very odd. I reported him to the league, but never got any reaction from them. I don’t think they thought it was a big deal at the time. But (McNally) did things that 31 other locker room attendants don’t do.

“I think McNally did his homework and knew which crews he was dealing with and which crews he could get over on. `Are the footballs ready yet? Are the footballs ready.’ I’d tell him, `Yeah, they’re ready, but when we got out on the field, you can have them.’ Obviously, there were a lot of times when he’s gotten them early and had the time to let some air out of the ball, or whatever he was doing with them.

“All I know is, when he got them (the footballs), he would run. He would take off. Whether he was going somewhere and letting air out, I’m definitely suspicious, but I don’t know for sure.’’

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockDoctor View Post
    I'm just going to leave this right here...

Link
    Deflategate is over, any additional info is just hearsay , LOL. Unless goodell continues with appealing. Read somewhere, that based on berman's decision, nfl has the right to reinvestigate. Is goodell setting the pats up for another investigation using the CBA 's rules appropriately. After the berman ruling, no way can tb and the union say they aren't aware of the things berman discussed. LOL. They have ample time to respond to the accusations that now could be used .

Hoping the nfl interviews this ex-ref, I"m sure there are others who witnessed things too. will they come forward now like this person? Who knows, time will tell.

If goodell is on his way out, let's hope he goes out swinging for the integrity of the game.

Anybody see Southpark last night, the guys who write that show included Deflategate in it, Pretty funny.