Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Browns owner: We didn’t know about johnny manziel’s lifestyle when we drafted him

Does anybody believe this? Talk about bad scouting.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2015...e-drafted-him/
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Re: Browns owner: We didn’t know about johnny manziel’s lifestyle when we drafted him

I posted the same thing in one of the other Browns threads. In the Yahoo article where it first appeared they said that either the Browns are liars or the worst organization in sports. It looks like some of both.

Re: Browns owner: We didn’t know about johnny manziel’s lifestyle when we drafted him

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I posted the same thing in one of the other Browns threads. In the Yahoo article where it first appeared they said that either the Browns are liars or the worst organization in sports. It looks like some of both.
    This is funny, because the movie "Draft Day" is all about the Browns' front office ferreting out a personality problem in order to avoid drafting the QB #1.

Everyone else in the world who pays a lick of attention to football knew about it. Not sure how they could have missed it. (Oh, wait, yes I do... they're the Browns!)

They probably just looked beyond all the headline making off-field problems and trusted Manziel himself, who tweeted just prior to his sophomore season in college: "I ain't perfect, I ain't insane but I AM worth it...if there's one thing I am worth it."

So, he is obviously worrth it - he said so himself.

Wow!
    The Browns front office are a bunch of bold face liars.
    There is absolutely no way they didn't know.

If only there was some website we could go and type in a persons' name and find out every single detail about a persons' lifestyle and activities on social media, then we could've known!

haslem: i didnt know i was keeping rebates and shortchanging drivers :liar:

Blog Entries

If that's the case, he should fire his entire scouting department. Obviously he's lying through his teeth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    If that's the case, he should fire his entire scouting department. Obviously he's lying through his teeth.
    was about to mention the scouts too. When I listen to guys on SiriusNFL talk about the process these scouts do so much homework and talk to so many people they know everything. If it's out there, they find it.

Haslam is a liar as well as a thief

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    haslem: i didnt know i was keeping rebates and shortchanging drivers :liar:
    Seems to be an ongoing theme with Haslam.

Once again it makes me appreciate just how lucky we are to have Steve Bisciotti. Having a first rate owner goes along way towards the success of a franchise. Having a dud like the Browns do makes winning a lot harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    This is funny, because the movie "Draft Day" is all about the Browns' front office ferreting out a personality problem in order to avoid drafting the QB #1.
    They really should have changed a lot more than just the team name when the movie went from being about the Bills to the Browns.

Also, they couldn't have looked at the actual NFL and figured it'd be pretty illogical for the Seahawks to have the #1 pick?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2