View Poll Results: Where are you most likely to go for your 2015 Ravens roadie?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco

3 13.04%
  • Miami

8 34.78%
  • Denver

2 8.70%
  • Arizona

10 43.48%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your 2015 Roadie

This came up in another thread, and got me thinking. This year's schedule is rich with possible roadie destinations. Obviously time of year makes a huge difference, but all things being equal, if you can take one Ravens road trip this year, where will it be and why?

For myself:
    1) SF (one of my favorite cities on the planet.)
    2) Denver (never been)
    3) Arizona (dependent on the time of year, this could be the best weather option. And it's close to Vegas.)
    "Chin up, chest out."

Re: Your 2015 Roadie

Wife has close friends in AZ so that's our pick.

No desire to see Santa Clara / SF since I lived there once and I've been to Denver many times for work.

Miami simply doesn't appeal to me. It's a decrepit stadium.

My son lives in Boulder so Denver is a strong candidate depending when its scheduled.

Miami is a must. Been there the last two years and had a blast.

Houston, Sunlife stadium will be completely renovated by the start of the season.

See old friends in Arizona and take in a Ravens game. Sounds like a plan.

Blog Entries

Ill be heading to SF for the first time this year, not planned for a Ravens game though.

Arizona is an awesome place, id recommend anybody go visit, at least in the fall/winter.

Denver would be last on my list. Heard good things about Boulder, but cant say ive really heard one way or another about it honestly.

Ill be watching the Ravens on TV per usual.
    -JAB

We are going to the Black Hole. We have very good friends that are huge Raiders fans, we actually watched Siragusa smash Gannon in their house and Rosie still holds it against me! So yes we are going to fly out and tailgate with the crazies.

Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post

Houston, Sunlife stadium will be completely renovated by the start of the season.
    Wont be done until 2017.

http://www.sunlifestadium.com/news/s...tions-underway

So still no appeal to me next year. I've been before and its a total dump.

If i can go anywhere it would be to Miami. My sister is a couple hours from the stadium and my family doesn't get to see her much.

Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post

In Miami, the stadium is also way the hell out of town in the middle of nowhere. We might do that as a bonus trip, if it's Nov/Dec and does not conflict with the holidays. But the stadium is a pit.

Anyone know about the stadiums in AZ and Denver and their proximity to downtown, and what's around it? I know the hers new stadium is nowhere near San Francisco. But it's in Santa Clara, which is pretty cool. Hopefully there are bars and restaurants nearby.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    In Miami, the stadium is also way the hell out of town in the middle of nowhere. We might do that as a bonus trip, if it's Nov/Dec and does not conflict with the holidays. But the stadium is a pit.

Anyone know about the stadiums in AZ and Denver and their proximity to downtown, and what's around it? I know the hers new stadium is nowhere near San Francisco. But it's in Santa Clara, which is pretty cool. Hopefully there are bars and restaurants nearby.
    Lots of stuff in and around Sports Authority Field. Been there a bunch of times for work. Lots of great brew pups, restaurants, night life, etc. I wouldn't stay downtown though. I'd stay just outside of downtown in Cherry Creek.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Out of those put me down for Miami. We travel well there so Id be among lots of friends LOL. Hopefully it would be at a time when the humidity has let up some. And SoBe is like a half hour away. (that alone hooks me in :happyanim)

BTW..... I don't know why we go to Miami so much. I know the were here a few years ago as that was a whole big thing with Leron getting into it with Crowder and the other guy. I honestly cant remember when they were here before that.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect