Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Rams

And Cincy falls to KC.... lmao!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I'll start putting my thoughts together. But if the defense doesn't get an A+ by the local press today I will write nasty letters.

Matt Stover = Hall of fame

Offensive Line = Guys, you failed BIG TIME today

Willis = Nice 1st TD of the year, but the offensive line have you no help today. Erf.

Derrick Mason = Nice YAC catches today dude. And hey, isn't it amazing what happens when you run routes beyond the 1st down marker? You make big plays!

22-3. I'll take it.

Did anyone note that Boller's INT was the one play Mike Kracilik had at LT, and he got blown up, pushed right into Boller and likely caused the INT?

Why do the Ravens keep that piece of crap around the team? He's worthless.

I thought the OL did ok for the most part. Not stellar, but ok given the circumstances, having three rookies and a guy making his first start at C. Could have been alot worse. I think Gaither is in over his head right now. Hopefully we get Terry or even better Ogden back after the bye.

You are right these guys should be good in a couple of years but right now we need are starters back, imagine how many yards and TD mcgahee would have if ogden was playing, but I'm not going to complain beating any team 22-3 is nice and I'm glad we are resting Mcnair
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by RavenFanatic2k6
    Did anyone note that Boller's INT was the one play Mike Kracilik had at LT, and he got blown up, pushed right into Boller and likely caused the INT?
    I didn't notice that it was Kracilik, but I sure noticed that some O-lineman didn't do his job on that play. That interception was strictly due to poor pass protection.

Having said that, some of the Rams' interceptions were also due to the QB getting hit while trying to pass.