Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: Is should have been us today

Smoove,
    I know you know I'm funnin' ya! :grbac:;)

And FWIW, I really am not psyched to watch this game at all, but it might be worth a smile to see Brady get hit real good once or twice and see him try to kick an opponent in the nuts...

Blog Entries

The fact that almost all the NFL greats of other teams have came out and past players have spoke about this shows the lack of intgretiy the patriots possess and how much goodell will not do about this so we can sit here and watch a cheating ass team play on the biggest stage of country while the NFL rake in billions for it its like rubbing the shit in our faces and there aint a damn thing anybody will do about it...thats the "AMERICAN" Nowadays so much for hard work honesty and dedication especially to repeat offenders.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Smoove,
    I know you know I'm funnin' ya! :grbac:;)

And FWIW, I really am not psyched to watch this game at all, but it might be worth a smile to see Brady get hit real good once or twice and see him try to kick an opponent in the nuts...
    Sorry Beau im just pissed man I don't get worked up alot but if its one thing anybody close to me knows that i take honesty over anything anyday even over love this just bothers me because i love this sport i played this sport on 4 levels i gave up my body for this sport and if i feel this way what do the guys before that made this sport feel today? The ones who don't have shit to show for it but broken bones, and all kinds of body ailments.

Blog Entries

Next thing you know they'll tell us Bruce Jenner isn't a manly man.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Lol@ CincyCat

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    The fact that almost all the NFL greats of other teams have came out and past players have spoke about this shows the lack of intgretiy the patriots possess and how much goodell will not do about this so we can sit here and watch a cheating ass team play on the biggest stage of country while the NFL rake in billions for it its like rubbing the shit in our faces and there aint a damn thing anybody will do about it...thats the "AMERICAN" Nowadays so much for hard work honesty and dedication especially to repeat offenders.
    'Murica!

"Almost all" of the NFL a greats have given their thoughts? Really? I know of about 6-8 that have weighed in and many of them have qualified their remarks with the phrase "if this is true".

You act as though this whole issue can't possibly be over blown.

Yet, as more evidence comes out, it becomes a very real possibility.

So yes, I'm going to teach my kids to not rush to judge. The Duke rape case and hundreds of other media driven witch hunts tell me that much.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    'Murica!

"Almost all" of the NFL a greats have given their thoughts? Really? I know of about 6-8 that have weighed in and many of them have qualified their remarks with the phrase "if this is true".

You act as though this whole issue can't possibly be over blown.

Yet, as more evidence comes out, it becomes a very real possibility.

So yes, I'm going to teach my kids to not rush to judge. The Duke rape case and hundreds of other media driven witch hunts tell me that much.
    so we have a video tape, the fact that 11-12 ball were deflated to exactly 2psi what else do we need? for tom brady and bilicheck to come out with pics, a written statement saying they did it along with a 30min full length video about the process as well? What more evidence do you need?

Sorry Beau im just pissed man I don't get worked up alot but if its one thing anybody close to me knows that i take honesty over anything anyday even over love this just bothers me because i love this sport i played this sport on 4 levels i gave up my body for this sport and if i feel this way what do the guys before that made this sport feel today? The ones who don't have shit to show for it but broken bones, and all kinds of body ailments.
    You don't get worked up a lot? Really? LOL No LOL Just kidding man

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Next thing you know they'll tell us Bruce Jenner isn't a manly man.

so we have a video tape, the fact that 11-12 ball were deflated to exactly 2psi what else do we need? for tom brady and bilicheck to come out with pics, a written statement saying they did it along with a 30min full length video about the process as well? What more evidence do you need?
    Is that confirmed evidence or media speculation? At this point I don't know what to believe with stories being on both ends of the spectrum. I'm just ready for the verdict and penalty to come out, if any. I'm over this season and ready for the 2015 season to start up.

Is should have been us today

I'm not sure what you're saying here.

There's a new report that just came out today that only one of the 12 balls was two PSI under. That the guy who took the balls in the bathroom wasn't a ball boy but just some elderly dude. There's a Carnegy Melon study that says weather can indeed cause the drop in PSI. There's others too but they've been linked a bunch already in the other thread.

I love you Smoove, but I'm not going to just ignore these credible reports and make a definitive judgement one way or the other. And I'm certainly not going to take a leap in logic to say we'd somehow be in the Super Bowl but for all of this mess.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Pas de probleme, mon ami. This whole incident is a pisser almost regradless of what is "determined". Seems to me the sensible thing for the league to do is follow up on the suggestion by a poster in another thread, that being the idea they should change to a protocol where both teams use the same footballs throughout the entire game...

Oh, wait - sorry! I realized I used "sensible" and "the league" in the same sentence. ;)