Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ESPN.com's AFC North coach of the year is....

Jamison Hensley ‏@jamisonhensley 45m45 minutes ago
    http://ESPN.com 's AFC North Coach of the Year is the #Ravens' John Harbaugh http://es.pn/1uSaxA3

Congrats, John. With everything that went on this season, and for them to finish where they did, I can't imagine him not winning it.

Blog Entries

Re: ESPN.com's AFC North coach of the year is....

That's fantastic. Harbs deserves it and should be preparing for a Super Bowl. #Robbed
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Jamison Hensley ‏@jamisonhensley 45m45 minutes ago
    http://ESPN.com 's AFC North Coach of the Year is the #Ravens' John Harbaugh http://es.pn/1uSaxA3

Congrats, John. With everything that went on this season, and for them to finish where they did, I can't imagine him not winning it.
    He most certainly has his faults, but I just don't see how people...especially Ravens fans can't see him as a great coach.

I'l be honest, I wasn't a big fan when he first got here, but he has really grown on me and I'm incredibly happy to have him as my teams head coach.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    He most certainly has his faults, but I just don't see how people...especially Ravens fans can't see him as a great coach.

... I'm incredibly happy to have him as my teams head coach.
    RavensNation is extremely fortunate to have not only John as our head coach, but the entire Raven's organization - it all starts at the top!

Honor well deserved .... time to give Harbs another raise, on top of the one he already received last year! The man loves football.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Congrats to Special Teams Yo!

Blog Entries

John Harbaugh was the last one standing. He absolutely deserved to be the coach of the year in the division.

Agree wholeheartedly!

Blog Entries

to make it as far as they did with all of the injuries and distractions. he deserves recognition for sure.

glad to see it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I need to come eat some crow... I wasn't really a fan of Harbs at all. Things he did left me scratching my head numerous times and I often said he came into an already good situation but only needed a legit QB and this team would be good. After this season I have to say Harbs showed me he has what it takes to keep the team focused and is a blessing for the Ravens.

Congrats John, well deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to Harbaugh, Raven fans are truly blessed that the team has coaches and players that Baltimore can be proud of. Coach, if you read RSR, thank you for taking charge of the team the way you have. Met you years ago at a medical facility off Reisterstown rd. You parked behind my work trailer and talked to me when you were leaving. Md football had played Miami, kicked a lot of field goals and still lost barely. I jokingly told you field goals would not beat steelers that weekend. It was the first game of season and the ravens put an ass whooping on steelers. Judging by you talking to me, I sense that you were a down to earth guy who enjoyed the fans. Since then you have continuously shown your gratitude to the fans at home and away games. Shaking hands and meeting fans after the games. Thanks for your leadership.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    :word
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Ravens hit the lottery with Harbaugh. He needs to stay the Ravens HC for many, many years. If it's true Belichick had anything to do with the Ravens hiring Harbaugh, we will have at least one good thing to remember ole Bill by.