Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Props to Seattle Fans

With the way that first half went, I was expecting a cascade of boos as the Seahawks left the field at halftime. Joe gets booed for one INT, let alone four. The booing at M&T would have started in the first quarter, and kept going all game.

Seahawks fans stayed behind their team, never gave up on them, and were well rewarded. No question in my mind who the best fans in the NFL are. I wish some of the people who sit around me in the stadium would take a cue from how to act if you're a fan who actually wants to support your team, instead of just bitching about it.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Re: Props to Seattle Fans

Not too sure about that "never gave up on them" part ...

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page...historic-rally

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    With the way that first half went, I was expecting a cascade of boos as the Seahawks left the field at halftime. Joe gets booed for one INT, let alone four. The booing at M&T would have started in the first quarter, and kept going all game.

Seahawks fans stayed behind their team, never gave up on them, and were well rewarded. No question in my mind who the best fans in the NFL are. I wish some of the people who sit around me in the stadium would take a cue from how to act if you're a fan who actually wants to support your team, instead of just bitching about it.
    Except for the large amount who left before the game ended to beat the traffic.

Blog Entries

They showed a pic of thousands of fans who wanted back in after leaving early.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

That's odd because I heard a ton of booing right as the second quarter clock was running out.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Except for the large amount who left before the game ended to beat the traffic.
    Thank-you for pointing that out!!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post

Wow

Definitely a tough 3 1/2 Qtrs to sit through, But the 1/2 Qtr and OT was epic. Raven fans would have done the same thing as the people who left, probably.

Blog Entries

The best fans in the NFL are right here in Baltimore! This is not even debatable. :happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    The best fans in the NFL are right here in Baltimore! This is not even debatable. :happyanim
    They stayed away in droves for the last game of the season. Not "left early." But actually just didn't show up. And the ones that were there booed the home team off the field at halftime because they were only tied.

I used to believe your statement, but honestly, my experience with the local fans at games has left me pretty disappointed the past couple seasons. Which is, I guess, why I started this thread. Seattle reminds me of how we used to be here.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Chris Daniels ✔ @ChrisDaniels5
    Follow

That's what happens when you leave a game early.... #GBvsSEA
    5:19 PM - 18 Jan 2015

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!