Last year this game had one Crockett Gilmore and one John Urschel playing in it so you can bet Ozzie & Co. will be paying attention for mid-to-late round diamonds in the rough. So who looks interesting pre-workouts and game?

1) WR Tre McBride from William and Mary. 6'2" 205#. Seems like he is a slot receiver with good hands. Not sure if we need a guy like that as we have Campy, Marlon etc. Dane Brugler sees Pierre Garcon...

2) WR Deon Long from Maryland is here too, another slot guy who we are more familiar with.

3) DL/OLB guy Za’Darius Smith from Kentucky. 6'5", 265#. If we lose McPhee I suspect the team will more likely look to draft his replacement mid-to-late. This could be the guy.

4) Tony Oregon, OLB Oregon. 6'3" 250# Yes, his last name is Washington but we Oregonians don't use that name. ;) Another possible McPhee replacement, more versatile than Smith from Kentucky in that he can cover as well as rush the passer. If he plays he'll be fresh off the national championship game so we'll see if he flashes. Made a ton of big plays for Oregon.

5) CB Josh Shaw, USC 6'1" 200# The guy who lied about jumping off the 2nd floor balcony. he came back to the team at the end of the year and immediately started and seed to play okay as far as I could tell. It will be interesting to see where he ends up being drafted but as a day 3 prospect he seems like he could be a steal.

6) CB Cam Thomas Western Kentucky. 6'1" 190. My view of CBs in this draft is that while the 1st round is really weak, the position is pretty damn deep in the middle rounds. I could see the Ravens double dipping in fact. If so this is one guy the team will look closely at.

7) CBs Greg Henderson Colorado. 5'11" 185#. Bryce Callahan Rice. 5'10" 180#. Craig Mager Texas State. 5'11" 190#. All three could be a late round steals.

That's what I got so far. You?