Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

The 2014 Ravens Appreciation Thread

No appreciation thread for the 2014 Ravens? With all the obstacles that have already been chronicled, they got very close to the AFCCG. This is a great organization with a bright feature. Good job Ravens.

Re: The 2014 Ravens Appreciation Thread

Count me in!

Great season with many positives!!

Kickng Pittsburgh's ass twice wasn't bad.

Glad to have the Ravens as the Baltimore team, it doesn't get more exciting then the game we just watched.

Hell we shouldn't even have been in the game tonight and yet we went out to 14 point leads TWICE.

I think that's what makes it painful. We could have won this. That BS trick play crap. You hate to lose because of something like that but we did.

I hope the Broncos beat them next week but they won't.

People predicted Gronk would be a big difference maker and he was.

As great as he is, Brady is such a freaking cry baby, getting up jawing at the refs. "Did you see that! He tackled me hard!!!! Come on man that's not right !!!..." That crap gets old.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Winning at the Steelers in the playoffs will always be a sweet memory.

I said last week no matter what I was proud of this team and I still feel that way. I hate losing to Marsha and the pats, but all things considered, it was a damn good effort with all the blows this team took. And we knocked Pissburgh out of the playoffs!

Honestly this doesn't hurt as much as the playoff losses in 10 and 11 IMHO.
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"

Blog Entries

It was a good season. A lot of highs such as the great play of Justin Forsett and massively improved offensive line. CJ Mosley was as good a 1st round pick as we've ever seen here in their rookie season. Joe Flacco had a real comeback year playing in an offense that suited him much better than any he's had before. I also really enjoyed watching two older veterans who came here to win and played like Ravens, Steve Smith Sr and Owen Daniels. It was another fun season and a great time to be a Ravens fan

Blog Entries

I'm so proud of this team. But fuck the Patriots.

25 other teams would have loved to have been in our position. There are some fanbases so steeped in despair that merely playing neck and neck with the Patriots in a divisional game would be one of the greatest moments in team history.

We did all right this year. Considering the Ray Rice mess to begin the year, and then all the injuries.......yeah, we did fine.

We'll be back.

11. Re: The 2014 Ravens Appreciation Thread

Beating the piss out of Piss last week was a great win and we almost pulled it out against the Cheatriots and Belicheat. I may have been bitching a lot since our loss but I'm damn proud of this team and can't wait til next season.

Blog Entries

I said a few weeks ago anything less than a SB was a failure and still feel that way, but it was a good season. I have no complaints. They made it as far as could be reasonably expected given the secondary. Losing on the road to the best QB of all time is nothing to be ashamed of.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52