Football Gameplan's Ravens vs Patriots Playoff Preview

FBGP's Divisional Playoff Preview - Ravens vs Patriots

Good morning Ravens fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Re: Football Gameplan's Ravens vs Patriots Playoff Preview

Great analysis as always!

Good analysis, obviously I disagree with the prediction.

Blog Entries

As usual, being "in charge of Me" apparently means blowing your own horn at every opportunity & awarding yourself the title of "Czar Of The Playbook" without providing a single shred of evidence that you know your arse from your elbow.

I'd "lob" you into my Ignoratory, but that wouldn't block your thread titles from appearing, & since in the 4 years since you signed onto this board you've never posted anything outside of one of your own threads, why bother?

Maybe you amuse a few folks here. I'm not one of them.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    As usual, being "in charge of Me" apparently means blowing your own horn at every opportunity & awarding yourself the title of "Czar Of The Playbook" without providing a single shred of evidence that you know your arse from your elbow.

I'd "lob" you into my Ignoratory, but that wouldn't block your thread titles from appearing, & since in the 4 years since you signed onto this board you've never posted anything outside of one of your own threads, why bother?

Thanks for posting in a thread regarding something you don't like. It's a shame you get upset for something that is entreating & informative to a lot of people on the board. If you hate an 8min Ravens specific video from an independent, unbiased outlet, then don't click on the video.

What I do is no different than someone posting an article about the team from ESPN/Fox/CBS/Bleacher etc... the only difference is that I'm actually the guy that owns FBGP. How else am I supposed to get the word out.

And if you look at my credentials, having played & coached ball, you'd see that I bring a different perspective to the game and to my previews -- which aren't like any other that you've seen. I don't just 'recap plays' I actually explain the how and the why. That's the difference...that's how experience comes into play.

SO, like I said earlier, there's plenty people that appreciate the video and plenty that don't. The ones that do, comment, the ones that don't simply ignore.

At the end of the day....it's only a message board. You're way too wound up without realizing this fact.

Have a wonderful week

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post

Blog Entries

^ lol

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    Thanks for posting in a thread regarding something you don't like. It's a shame you get upset for something that is entreating & informative to a lot of people on the board. If you hate an 8min Ravens specific video from an independent, unbiased outlet, then don't click on the video.

What I do is no different than someone posting an article about the team from ESPN/Fox/CBS/Bleacher etc... the only difference is that I'm actually the guy that owns FBGP. How else am I supposed to get the word out.

And if you look at my credentials, having played & coached ball, you'd see that I bring a different perspective to the game and to my previews -- which aren't like any other that you've seen. I don't just 'recap plays' I actually explain the how and the why. That's the difference...that's how experience comes into play.

SO, like I said earlier, there's plenty people that appreciate the video and plenty that don't. The ones that do, comment, the ones that don't simply ignore.

At the end of the day....it's only a message board. You're way too wound up without realizing this fact.

Have a wonderful week
    Now we know you read the board. I admire your ambition, even if I don't always agree with you. No worse than many in print and TV, and better than some.