Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Ravens new bone crusher

Most fans were pissed when Bodin was shipped out as part of the house cleaning of the SB47 team but I was pissed over losing my boy Pollard - the Bone Crusher.

I'm sure Gronk whom we're facing sent HARBs a thank you note for getting rid of Pollard who had his way with him even before joining the Ravens.

But have no fear because our new Bone Crusher is here. Just ask Miller. He still needs to improve some areas in his game but bone crunching isn't one of them. If he can just knock Gronk out like Pollard did.

What another great signing by Oz. Hill was suspended of course but he knew we'd need him by the middle of the season when he came back.

FROM FILM STUDY'S NOTES:

Will Hill imprinted himself physically on the Steelers. He plastered Miller immediately after he dropped a 5-yard pass on 3rd and 13 (Q1, 8:45). He was positioned for a pick behind Miller before the Steelers TE got his fingers on the football (Q3, 7:51). He did not provide over-the-top help versus Brown on the 44-yard play that immediately followed Forsett’s fumble (Q4, 11:51). He again arrived after Miller failed to haul in a pass (Q4, 8:14). He separated Bryant from the football in the end zone (Q4, 3:09) with a big hit. He finished his night with the whiplash hit on Wheaton, who had difficulty getting back in position for a snap after his 17-yard reception (Q4, 1:43). Hill has contributed significantly in run support as part of his fine season, but the Ravens will need him to contribute off the LoS for as long as their season continues.

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens new bone crusher

Here's the Pollard hit on Gronk and it's clean. His arms grab his waist and he brings him
    down. Gronk is a p*ssy, that's all, often getting injured. It's one of the reasons he dropped
    in the draft. He missed a great part of college.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...kowski-injured

Ha ha. I'm not going to call him a p@**y, I'll reserve that nomenclature for the one who delivered the pass.

Blog Entries

LOL - Marsha is the biggest p*ssy of them all which is
    why we call her Marsha but so is Gronk who's always
    getting banged up going back to college. He couldn't
    play in their SB.

Blog Entries

If Will Hill throws a few big shots at Gronk or whomever else during the game, they'll definitely be thinking twice about going over the middle with their backs to him.

Sometimes, that can make all of the difference in the world.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I'm onboard. Hill is one of my favorites. That hit upped the love.

Pollard's hit on Welker cutting across the middle set the tone early in that 2012 game. He drew a 15 yard penalty but Welker wanted nothing to do with the ball after that. Then the hit on Ridley that wiped out Ridley was the icing on the cake.

Pollard single-handedly destroyed more than one Patriots season. He was the guy that took out Brady's knee in 2008.

Blog Entries

Matt Elam hits as hard as of these guys, when he actually connects. This is where I really miss Ed Reed. He was the never the hardest hitter but he was great at separating the ball from the receiver. In his prime no safety played the ball better.

Blog Entries

Years ago Bellicheat said Reed was the best defensive
    player in the game and I've seen them all. Then a film
    showe him talking to Brady and saying to watch out for
    Reed. He plays like a center fielder in baseball. He's
    crouched over romaing around.

You have to find him and stay away from him.

WE said that about Elam in his rookie year. He was like
    a heat seeking missile in his first pre season but he
    seemed to get lost. He has stepped his game up and is
    improving. The rest will come.

Pollard had all those receivers looking around and over
    their shoulders for him. That's why I was so pissed when
    the shipped him out. He was the Ravens way.

If Hill can do against meathead Gronk what he did against Graham then we might be okay. It will be a fun match-up to watch.

Before he got injured, Terrence Brooks showed a lot of bone crusher potential. I'm looking forward to seeing the two of them slamming people around next season.

Blog Entries

Would have loved to see Hill and Pollard as a safety tandem.

After Mcphee, Hill is the priority re-signing in the offseason.