Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DGB enters the draft

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ers-the-draft/

Frankly I don't know which round this guy goes in, if he goes in any. He's got so much talent, 6'6", 250 pounds, and has been compared to Randy Moss. But he's also been kicked out of Missouri and had to transfer to Oklahoma and never even played a down.

I can see him falling through the draft just as easily as I can see some desperate team taking him early on. I wouldn't want the Ravens to draft him, but IF (and I'm not sure how big an if this is) he is there afterwards I'd like them to try and see if they can't steal a weapon for Joe and turn this guy's life around.

Re: DGB enters the draft

With the 21st pick in the 2015 draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select.......
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mindless lemming View Post
    With the 21st pick in the 2015 draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select.......
    I was thinking Browns to replace their own talented knucklehead.

ill add that yes I would take a chance on the kid. I dont think "the next Randy Moss" is far off from what i saw. That said the Ravens are probably one of 3-4 teams that cant touch him due to the DV.
    Last edited by JAB1985; 01-06-2015 at 04:07 PM.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Who?? Does he have a brother named KGB?? (Don't go Putin me on, now...) :p
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

He will end up on the Bengals, was my first thought. Somewhat likely undrafted. Burfict-like, only worse in the trouble department.

He is an interesting prospect. First round talent with a 10 cent brain. He was kicked out of UM for lots of weed and domestic violence. He will probably blaze at the combine.

Another interesting late round receiver prospect that announced is Deontay Greenberry from Houston. 6'3" 200lbs.

Who gets drafted higher -- DGB or Diggs?

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I was thinking Browns to replace their own talented knucklehead.

ill add that yes I would take a chance on the kid. I dont think "the next Randy Moss" is far off from what i saw. That said the Ravens are probably one of 3-4 teams that cant touch him due to the DV.
    The odds of the Ravens taking anyone with a hint of DV in their background for the next few years are practically nil. Which, on the whole, is a good thing.

Sometimes you have to take a chance on a troubled player, because he might turn out to be Dez Bryant or Vontaze Burfict. But now isn't the time or place to do that for the Ravens, unless they're 100% certain the DV accusations were bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ers-the-draft/

Frankly I don't know which round this guy goes in, if he goes in any. He's got so much talent, 6'6", 250 pounds, and has been compared to Randy Moss. But he's also been kicked out of Missouri and had to transfer to Oklahoma and never even played a down.

I can see him falling through the draft just as easily as I can see some desperate team taking him early on. I wouldn't want the Ravens to draft him, but IF (and I'm not sure how big an if this is) he is there afterwards I'd like them to try and see if they can't steal a weapon for Joe and turn this guy's life around.
    He dragged a girl and pushed her down stairs.

The Ravens are not taking another meathead with such recent DV issues this quickly after the Ray Rice incident.

He's not going to be on their board.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

I bet he goes undrafted but a team will give him a chance as a UDFA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Some team will probably draft him thinking they're getting the next Calvin Johnson. It's more likely they're getting the next Josh Gordon. Doubt he's even considered draftable by us.

No Thank you....We have some good characters here, no headcases allowed. Notice how BRaylon Edwards helped his team this year? That is what to expect from DGB.
    suspensions