Don't worry Steeler Fans...

Don't sweat it Steeler fans...

The Steelers STILL have 6 super bowls.

Granted, they haven't won a playoff game in 5 years, and Troy Polamalu just played his last snap in the yella and black...

But in fairness, much better teams have been beaten by the Ravens on their way way to Super Bowl championships...

Glad to add their name to the "Ravens "hit list!"

Suck it Yinzers!!
    Last edited by bensmotorcyclehelmt; 01-04-2015 at 03:19 AM.

Re: Don't worry Steeler Fans...

I for one will be glad not to hear about the 3 B's on the steeler team. You can now call them and the rest of the team all losers after last night. The only stat important this time of the year is winning, one and done steelers is what they are called now.

The Steelers fans j
    Lead the league in arrogance and conceit. I hope they enjoy thinking about this game for the next 8 months.

It is just so sweet!!!

Blog Entries

The Bell excuse will be hot and heavy all offseason for these guys. If the Ravens lost I'm sure certain people would be saying the same thing about both Tackles being out. The bottom line is the Ravens had Flacco and the Steelers had Ben. With those 2 playing either team could have won. The Ravens just outplayed the Steelers in this one.

Still no post-game blogs written by the leading Squeeler "fan" Mike Florio. Just saying...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    Still no post-game blogs written by the leading Squeeler "fan" Mike Florio. Just saying...
    He's a Vikings fan. It's not like he hides that.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    He's a Vikings fan. It's not like he hides that.
    Hence the quotes surrounding the word fan. I know what team he says he roots for.

Quote Originally Posted by Yards View Post
    It is just so sweet!!!
    It is! No matter what happens in New England next week, this has been a successful season. Winning another playoff game, while knocking the steelers out is about the best there is in sports.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    It is! No matter what happens in New England next week, this has been a successful season. Winning another playoff game, while knocking the steelers out is about the best there is in sports.
    Earlier this week, I was looking at how Joe and Harbs have won at least one game every playoffs and was thinking that winning one with all the injury problems and ups and downs, especially at Pittsburgh, would be the differentiator between bad and good season. Beating New England would make it a very good season and getting to super bowl would make it great.

After the losses to San Diego (worst of the year because of the collapse) and Houston, I'm pretty happy we got this far.