Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I found it!...finally!

Man, I had been looking for this video since the end of our 2012 Super Bowl run. A poster here put together this video a few days after we won it all and to be honest, it was one of the best damn short video's of any of my teams I've seen. It kind of starts off telling the story of our heartbreaking playoff defeats leading up to the 2012 playoff run...I thought it was edited perfectly, with good background music, good clips/speaches from Ray and I think overall, did a hell of a job giving the sense of frustration that gave way to the excitement of finally breaking through.

Check it out. I know last time, Youtube took it down...probably because the No Fun League had it taken down.

Major, major props to the guy who made this vid and the person who uploaded again.

Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Re: I found it!...finally!

Goose bumps.

Yeah, thats damn awesome. Need to somehow save that.

You were not kidding, best Ravens video I've ever seen! I cannot wait until tomorrow

Blog Entries

No words. Damn. Never forget that run.

To download youtube vids: http://keepvid.com.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Goose bumps.

Yeah, thats damn awesome. Need to somehow save that.
    There are many ways to do so...check out google.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Reposted this in the video thread in case folks don't see this thread! Great Video! HR the link PBG provided is great... save the video's before they get taken away!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Watching this vid had me remembering just how great a game that Broncos game was. Obviously, winning it makes it a WHOLE lot better, but that was just as exciting a back and forth game in the playoffs as I'd think most of us have ever seen.

That game obliterated divisional playoff ratings for CBS...best since they started keeping records...at one point 40.8 million viewers were watching during overtime...that's insane.

http://awfulannouncing.com/2013/rave...s-for-cbs.html

Blog Entries

....... ................. ........... ..

Thats a great video, thanks for sharing. I sometimes forget how much I as a fan miss Ray Lewis and his leadership on the team and the passion he brought each and every Sunday. All good things must come to an end.

Awesome vid man. Goosebumps! Hope we can go on a run again

Blog Entries

All the near misses is exactly what made 2012 so special. We knew the Ravens had a Championship defense back in 2003, they were just missing a QB. Steve McNair almost delivered, but when Joe arrived it was our time. Who knew they would have won it in Ed Reed and Ray Lewis' last year.

That is a most awesome vid.... and if I could (dont wish to hijack your thread...) I would like to add one more video. This one make me shed a tear.. it just impacts me EVERYTIME.

It capsulizes the City of Baltimore, the community, and what it is to be a true Ravens fan... WIN or lose.

here you go....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHoK5dnAKs

There is a longer version that is a little better out there in youtube land, but I can't find it.

I damn proud to be a Ravens fan, and I don't think we will ever be as connected to a team as we were with the team from the Lewis/Reed/Suggs/Rice/Boldin 2013 SB team. I wish my team good fortune in this year's playoffs; I hope this team can work to be as connected as that team was...

BTW... We are not just Ravens fans, we are family.
    Last edited by jimjim5; 01-02-2015 at 09:03 PM.