1. Ravens Steelers Wild Card weekend. Who's going

I new to the site and can already say I like it very much. I'm part a Ravens club called the Raven Maniacs Inc. There is a few of us going to Pitt for the game. For me this is my first time going to Pittsburgh for any game. Really hoping for a BIG WIN. Like to here from others if there going and show our Raven Pride in Pittsburgh.

GO RAVENS

Ravens 27
    Steelers 23

Re: Ravens Steelers Wild Card weekend. Who's going

Been there & done that - many times. But definitely not this upcoming Saturday night! Check out Black Sunday's discussion a few threads apart from here. Here's the latest from the Weather Channel:

SATURDAY NIGHT

39 degrees
    precipitation 100%

Rain likely. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near an inch.
    btw: welcome aboard. :T2:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens00 View Post
    I new to the site and can already say I like it very much. I'm part a Ravens club called the Raven Maniacs Inc. There is a few of us going to Pitt for the game. For me this is my first time going to Pittsburgh for any game. Really hoping for a BIG WIN. Like to here from others if there going and show our Raven Pride in Pittsburgh.

GO RAVENS

Ravens 27
    Steelers 23
    Welcome to the board. You have a green light under your name already. I traveled with
    a bunch of maniacs for over a decade and been to most of the stadiums in the country.
    Nothing more exciting than a road game especially during the POs.

Word to the wise in PIssburgh. Wear your colors proudly but don't mouth off. Stay in a group
    and you'll be OK. The last PO game I went to up there was when Elvis curled into his
    famous fetal position with Ogden looking down in disgust. Kept my mouth shut in that
    game and even congratulated the fans afterwards and they still, well, never mind.

The less you say, the better off you are.

BTW, do these maniacs meet up anywhere around here? af

4. Re: Ravens Steelers Wild Card weekend. Who's going

The Raven Maniacs were started at the beginning with 4 guys that worked together as police in anne arundel county. Since then they have grown to about 25 members. This year I took over as the president and am proud of how the club has stuck together and travel. We have done many regular season away games and playoffs. Recently we've have done both AFC championship games and the road to the super bowl minus Denver. We tailgate every home game in lot H. I definitely plan on wearing my colors and supporting my team in a proper way. Also looking for anybody tailgating in Pittsburgh to meet up and have fun.

Blog Entries

Man mouth off if you want. I spent a week there for work and regularly shouted Fuck the Steelers driving around and even in bars in south side. Ive been there for a game and ive seen Steeler fans treated far worse in our stadium than we got there. Dunno. Have fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Man mouth off if you want. I spent a week there for work and regularly shouted Fuck the Steelers driving around and even in bars in south side. Ive been there for a game and ive seen Steeler fans treated far worse in our stadium than we got there. Dunno. Have fun though.
    Yeah, but if your avatar is any indication of you in real life, I think you may be just a TAD more intimidating than the average fan and can get away with more.:D