Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Congrats Cincycat

I think our friend here with the black and orange stripes deserves some congradulations for achieving step one this year...making the playoffs.
    They had to step up in a big game in primetime with everybody talking about how they never are able to do it and managed to make it happen.
    Certainly didn't come easily but they did what they needed to do!!

So congradulations and here's to hoping they can take the division next week.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Re: Congrats Cincycat

Congrats, and now I can actually do the natural thing and root against the Steelers Sunday night. Also, if the season ended today, the Steelers would play the Colts. How times have changed; I really have no ill feelings toward the Colts...Andrew luck is hard to dislike, as is Pagano

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Congrats, and now I can actually do the natural thing and root against the Steelers Sunday night. Also, if the season ended today, the Steelers would play the Colts. How times have changed; I really have no ill feelings toward the Colts...Andrew luck is hard to dislike, as is Pagano
    I thought I felt bad after OUR game on Sunday. Turned back to late game to see the Colts getting raped harder than a college girl at a steeler party in Georgia and Pagano looking he found out he got a new bad biopsy result. Felt a little better about our game after that. Just a little though.
    Last edited by saintmatthew; 12-23-2014 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    I thought I felt bad after OUR game on Sunday. Turned back to late game to see the Colts getting raped harder than a college girl at a steeler party in Georgia and Pagano looking he found he got a new bad biopsy result. Felt a little better about our game after that. Just a little though.
    Yup, Colts have not looked good as of late

Blog Entries

IF the Ravens don't make the playoffs I'll root for Cinci out of the AFC and Dallas out of the NFC. In any event congrats CincyCat. What an exciting game last night, especially for Bengals fans.

Blog Entries

Same here. They are just another team for me now. I guess winning two Super Bowls and having the better team since 2000 does that. :)

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    IF the Ravens don't make the playoffs I'll root for Cinci out of the AFC and Dallas out of the NFC. In any event congrats CincyCat. What an exciting game last night, especially for Bengals fans.
    Blech, Dallas? Arizona for me, even though I fear they don't stand a chance!

Blog Entries

Blech, Dallas? Arizona for me, even though I fear they don't stand a chance!
    I like Tony Romo. He's been beat up it seems every year in the media, talk radio, social networks, etc. Would be good to see a guy like that win it and stick to everybody. But the same can almost be said for Andy Dalton, but not as bad as Romo has had it.

Blog Entries

I like Tony Romo. He's been beat up it seems every year in the media, talk radio, social networks, etc. Would be good to see a guy like that win it and stick to everybody. But the same can almost be said for Andy Dalton, but not as bad as Romo has had it.
    This. He seems like a nice guy and he doesn't deserve the abuse he's received over his career.

I decided to do that last year and they flopped soooooo hard.

Sent from my iPhone usingo Tapatalkplp

Cinci fans now have their hopes up for a SB appearance. Problem is the steelers and pats ,stand in their way. Maybe, just maybe Dalton gets his chance to show what he can do.

Blog Entries

As long as the Pats or Steelers don't make it, I'll be happy.