Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

We don't deserve to make the playoffs...

...if we don't finish in one of the two wild card spots.

However, if we do finish in one of those two spots, then we deserve to make the playoffs.

Just wanted to clear that up for anyone on here who wants to announce their pre-emptive declarations to the world.

Re: We don't deserve to make the playoffs...

Lol good one

:D I was ready.....

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    ...if we don't finish in one of the two wild card spots.

However, if we do finish in one of those two spots, then we deserve to make the playoffs.

Just wanted to clear that up for anyone on here who wants to announce their pre-emptive declarations to the world.
    I agree with that, except we won't be a very good opponent. We can beat the hell out of those NFC south teams, but I don't think we'll get to play any of them.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

5. Re: We don't deserve to make the playoffs...

The only AFC teams that deserve to make the playoffs are the Broncos, Patriots and Colts.

Counterpoint: By that logic, one of the sub .500 teams from the NFC South "deserves" to be in the playoffs as well.

The Panthers, Falcons, and Saints don't deserve to make the playoffs either, but one of them will.
    90% of the game is half mental

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianraven View Post
    The only AFC teams that deserve to make the playoffs are the Broncos, Patriots and Colts.
    That's not how the playoffs work.

Counterpoint: By that logic, one of the sub .500 teams from the NFC South "deserves" to be in the playoffs as well.
    Pretty terrible counterpoint, since the only reason you're making that point is because of their records. At 10-6, we would have one of the 6 best records in the AFC.

If we make the playoffs, which non-playoff team would deserve to make it in our place?
    Last edited by GaTechRavens; 12-21-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Blog Entries

To top off this bullshit day steelers earned a playoff spot...smh..be ready because next season is going to be just as bad with all these fucked off contracts and Ozzie aint bout to draft no playmaker for this offense in the 1st round

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    To top off this bullshit day steelers earned a playoff spot...smh..be ready because next season is going to be just as bad with all these fucked off contracts and Ozzie aint bout to draft no playmaker for this offense in the 1st round
    You forgot to mention that our schedule is way way tougher next year.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Pretty terrible counterpoint, since the only reason you're making that point is because of their records. At 10-6, we would have one of the 6 best records in the AFC.

If we make the playoffs, which non-playoff team would deserve to make it in our place?
    Then you should clarify your argument, which appears to be "a team deserves to be in the playoffs if it makes the playoffs." Can't see anyone arguing with a straight face that ANY of the NFC South teams deserve to make it (well, outside of fans of those respective teams)

We are who we think we are. We are not a playoff deserving team and even if we get into the playoffs, we most likely would lose in round 1. Frankly, I would rather have the higher draft pick, because we have so many needs.

The bigger question is Joe Flacco ever going to return to 2012 post season form or was that an anomaly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk