Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ravens Place LS Kevin McDermott on IR, Sign Patrick Scales

2 down, Next man up.

That makes 17 to IR. I think were trying to set a record this year. Go big or go home!

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens Place LS Kevin McDermott on IR, Sign Patrick Scales

More like "Win hurt or limp home" IMHO.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Woah, when did this happen? Unless I've been sleeping under a rock he got injured during our last game?
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Ugh I heard this am that the rest of our division has 16 players COMBINED on IR. making the playoffs would be a feat and winning a game in the first round would be gravy

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Woah, when did this happen? Unless I've been sleeping under a rock he got injured during our last game?
    Maybe the injury was the reason for the bad snaps on the two field goals missed?
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Ugh I heard this am that the rest of our division has 16 players COMBINED on IR. making the playoffs would be a feat and winning a game in the first round would be gravy
    You know, the year the Packers won the Superbowl they had the most guys on IR I think. Giants in 2011 also had a bunch of guys and in 2012 when the ravens won, they had a ton of guys as well.

Not sure how many of them were stash guys but I do remember all 3 teams being banged up, getting healthy and making a push in December. Getting Hot at the right time is the most important thing it seems in recent history. It's a LONG 19-20 game Season to make it to the superbowl.

The 2008 Ravens had 19 players on IR and went to the AFC Championship Game.

Quote Originally Posted by nk02442 View Post
    You know, the year the Packers won the Superbowl they had the most guys on IR I think. Giants in 2011 also had a bunch of guys and in 2012 when the ravens won, they had a ton of guys as well.

Not sure how many of them were stash guys but I do remember all 3 teams being banged up, getting healthy and making a push in December. Getting Hot at the right time is the most important thing it seems in recent history. It's a LONG 19-20 game Season to make it to the superbowl.
    I wouldn't exactly call the Ravens hot at the end of the 2012 season. They were hot in the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    Maybe the injury was the reason for the bad snaps on the two field goals missed?
    Team site doesn't elaborate on why he qualified for IR. Might've hurt his hand or shoulder on the snap for the PAT after the blocked punt. OTOH it might have been written up as a simple case of inverso-intergambal altoballisticus pedopilamus or something...
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

They refer to it as an elbow injury.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...7-2fbb77a2b8b4

I would be curious to watch the game again and see if there was anything obvious. I do not recall any comments on the radio that he was being looked at by the trainers.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    They refer to it as an elbow injury.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...7-2fbb77a2b8b4
    Somehow I missed that. Thanks.

I would be curious to watch the game again and see if there was anything obvious. I do not recall any comments on the radio that he was being looked at by the trainers.
    Maybe McDermott thought it was something minor he could work out in the course of the game...or maybe he realized that if he said anything about it he'd be gone regardless. Or maybe...who knows.

I got names mixed up, and thought they IR'ed the CB they just signed. Bowing to the inevitable.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell