Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fitz Toussaint Promoted

A fair amount to unpack in stories from the Ravens website and the Sun. Because Lo Taliaferro has an ankle sprain, and with Jah's hand getting worse, Fitz has been promoted. Hope he plays. That dude was real quick from what I saw in preseason. Jah? How does hurt himself? More barfights? Lorenzo? Hope it ain't serious.

Blog Entries

Re: Fitz Toussaint Promoted

Too bad about Taliaferro, he had a good game vs. the Dolphins (7 carries for 35 yards and a 20 yard catch on one target). That is solid back-up RB work.

Thankfully, I would have to imagine that Jah Reid (3rd round draft choice in his 4th year) will never wear a Ravens uniform again.

http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/

... Bc

With three games to go and our injury history per game, he'll be waived next week and placed back on the practice squad in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    With three games to go and our injury history per game, he'll be waived next week and placed back on the practice squad in no time.
    Hope he busts one long and makes them think real hard about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    Hope he busts one long and makes them think real hard about it.
    I actually think he can be a player long term in the Forsett mold, but I don't see him everyday. That would be nice though, but I doubt he gets any carries pending any injuries during this game.

Blog Entries

Reid just doesn't belong in the NFL. Can't wait till his rookie deal is up and Noone else picks him up. Hope he got a good degree.

Edit as for Taliaferro. We need him to stay healthy. With his small hands I've always said that in a full time role I think he has a fumbling issue. Why he fell that far really. We actually reached a round I think. Anyways. He's a solid backup and could be a good 2 for us but he needs to stay healthy for that. What Forsett does and who's available in like the 3rd round this year is gonna determine his career with the Ravens. Getting hurt like this might make them question him and they draft a guy that bumps him right out of long term plans.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Reid just doesn't belong in the NFL. Can't wait till his rookie deal is up and Noone else picks him up. Hope he got a good degree.
    There was the joke about Jah, can't remember where I read it ... Super Bowl MVP nomination went to his toe. That's how KO took over left guard. Anyway that's how I'll remember Jah Reid ... and that hair.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    There was the joke about Jah, can't remember where I read it ... Super Bowl MVP nomination went to his toe. That's how KO took over left guard. Anyway that's how I'll remember Jah Reid ... and that hair.
    The best thing Reid ever did was get hurt.

Blog Entries

Kubiak likes to have 3 active backs and if they can jump out to a lead, may as well give Forsett some rest since he's been banged up. Although he'd probably like to get a big day against the team that let him walk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Kubiak likes to have 3 active backs and if they can jump out to a lead, may as well give Forsett some rest since he's been banged up...
    Right, they gave it to him last week in Miami. Pierce and Tali had 10 carries/1 catch between them (for 105 yards total). Maybe Pierce can soak up the slack, and Toussaint can get some action if the game is out of hand (in our favor of course)... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I was thinking that the ONLY thing Reid ever did was get hurt (and hurt, and hurt and hurt again)!!!!! :)
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Ha! No doubt. Most fortunate injury this team has ever had. Well that and maybe Boller in '08 that forced Joe to have to start from day one.