Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Seattle Baltimore Ravens Facebook fan page and potential weekly Ravens game watch in Seattle

There is Seattle Ravens Facebook fan page in Seattle with news, updates and information for Baltimore Ravens fans in Seattle- I am looking for a place to host weekly viewing party for Ravens games in Seattle- I am trying more people to like the page so we can get enough people for a regular weekly viewing party for Ravens games in Seattle- so if you are a Ravens fan in the Pacific Northwest-please check the page out-
    https://www.facebook.com/SeattleRavensFans
    Thanks

Re: Seattle Baltimore Ravens Facebook fan page and potential weekly Ravens game watch in Seattle

Good luck brother!

If you ever need advice, help or want to bounce ideas off of me, don't hesitate to ask. I started our group with just a Facebook page and we are over 700 members and have great turn outs for game watch parties.

Re: Seattle Baltimore Ravens Facebook fan page and potential weekly Ravens game watch in Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Good luck brother!

If you ever need advice, help or want to bounce ideas off of me, don't hesitate to ask. I started our group with just a Facebook page and we are over 700 members and have great turn outs for game watch parties.
    We'll promote that page on our page:https://www.facebook.com/Ravens247

Best of luck with it. In addition to Houston it would probably benefit you to reach out to West Wing LA...a big Ravens group that operates out of 2 locations, one near Hollywood, the other in Santa Monica.

Oh, and I'll trust that you'll give us the same love you give to other web publications in distributing content
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

4. Re: Seattle Baltimore Ravens Facebook fan page and potential weekly Ravens game watch in Seattle

A big thanks to TL 24X7 for promoting the Seattle ravens fan page -we got a lot of new followers of the page after your mention of it on your page (and of course we will share some of the excellent articles seen in the Ravens247 FB page on the Seattle Ravens page)-Also thanks to Houston Ravens for offering help -I hope you guys have a great tailgate party in Houston on Sunday before the Ravens game-hopefully 1 day we can get a regular weekly viewing party for the Ravens in Seattle like in Houston-Thanks to everyone that checked the page out!

Check out the 87 post discussion thread on our 40+ nationwide group ticket buy for the 2011 Ravens-Seahawks game and the overflow crowd tailagte party at Pacific Auto Body, 1048 6th Avenue South, a few blocks from the stadium:

https://maps.yahoo.com/place/?lat=47...2098134%201306

Also check out our own Ravenous52's imitation of Ray Lewis' "What time Is It" :

Many who participated were misplaced Ravens fans living in Washington/Oregon, few of them had met prior to he tailgate party, and several were discussing getting together for future game watching or forming a Ravens Roost. I don't know if any of them are still active on this message board, or if you recognize any in the video, but here's hoping that it helps you!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

6. Re: Seattle Baltimore Ravens Facebook fan page and potential weekly Ravens game watch in Seattle

Mista T-thanks for the tips and video-hopefully we can get some more Ravens fans in the Seattle area to form a weekly Ravens game watch ( I was not in Seattle in 2011 so I missed the game in Seattle-looks like everyone had a blast-hopefully the Ravens will visit Seattle again sometime-I think the Ravens play Seattle in Baltimore next season)-there seem to be more and more people from the Baltimore/Washington area moving to Seattle (for jobs I guess) so it seems like a realistic goal

Have you considered taking out a Facebook ad? I've done that three times now. The first $25 ad I created netted over 200 people. I'd be happy to walk you through it.

Have you found a bar yet? I have friends and family in Seattle and would be happy to reach out to them to see which bars would work.

8. Re: Seattle Baltimore Ravens Facebook fan page and potential weekly Ravens game watch in Seattle

HoustonRaven- thanks for the offer for help on the Facebook ad- I think when the 2015 preseason games I will place a Facebook ad if it only 25$- I had a few people show up for the Ravens/Patriots playoff game at the Ram in Northgate so for the 2015 season I was thinking that the Ram is good since there is plenty of free parking at Northgate Mall or maybe the World Sports Grille in South Lake Union since there have a milion tvs and plenty of room with a central location-I think I need to get more people to like the page and then more people will show up to the watch the games. It seems like every week I meet a couple people from the Baltimore/DC area in Seattle so I think it is just a matter of getting people aware of the FB page. Oh yeah, just to let people know since baseball season starts in a few days- if there happen to be any Orioles fans out there I run the Orioles Seattle page as well (we have a meet up when the Orioles visit Seattle to play the Mariners every year) https://www.facebook.com/OriolesfansSeattle Everyone- thanks for your help and advice

Make it Portland and I'm in. Seattle's just a tad far for 10:00 am.

10. Re: Seattle Baltimore Ravens Facebook fan page and potential weekly Ravens game watch in Seattle

ravenmaven- if you do not know already there is a Portland ravens fans facebook page and it looks like they meet up for games
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/856731214360866/

Quote Originally Posted by seattleraven100 View Post
    ravenmaven- if you do not know already there is a Portland ravens fans facebook page and it looks like they meet up for games
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/856731214360866/
    Lmao thanks man....I had no idea.

12. Re: Seattle Baltimore Ravens Facebook fan page and potential weekly Ravens game watch in Seattle

for the game against Oakland there is a gamewatch scheduled at Northgate Mall at 1PM PST at the Ram Sportsbar in Seattle if anyone is interested.