Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sure am glad we drafted a practice squad QB

Because we really need extra depth at CB...after Jimmy going down this could be the reason we miss the PO... but hey at least we have a practice squad QB who will never sniff the field

why would we take a flyer on a later round CB

Re: Sure am glad we drafted a practice squad QB

EJ Gaines is the only sixth round cornerback that has played well so far and is a starter but he also was drafted way before The Ravens were able to make their selection.

Yeah, our FO sucks...it really agonizes me that we picked Keith Wenning when Brandon Dixon was still available!!! You know, Brandon Dixon, the stud CB whom the Jets picked with the very next pick!

...I know he didn't actually make the 2-8 Jets' roster, but he would totally have been the saviour of our season!

Bisciotti should just fire everyone. All of them. Time to start all over, we'll go 6-10 this year and it may be years before we ever win a game again. Hire Jim Harbaugh and trade for either RG3 or Manziel. Maybe one day, many years from now, they'll be able to erase our memories of having missed on Brandon Dixon.

Blog Entries

Brandon Dixon
    Demetri Goodson
    andre hal
    Travis Carrie
    Jabari Price
    Lavelle westbrook
    Terrence Mitchell

list of the CBs taken between Wenning and us signing the 3 UDFA we did bring in. You can make argument that some of those guys are better than who we brought in, Hal and Carrie in particular as they are contributing. Though id say theyre very similar to Jacobs and Seamster.

Im one of the ones that said we really dropped the ball with the CB position but there really wasnt much difference in talent at the end of 6 to UDFA. In some cases theres more talent Undrafted at that point than what does get drafted (injured players or high risk off field issues). If im going to be upset with them not drafting a CB i wouldnt limit it to the 6th round. Id say they should have grabbed one sooner in the draft. I like our draft however so Im not inclined to say they did anything wrong draft wise. They should have been more active in FA.
    -JAB

Dafuq?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Dafuq?
    Lol you can't be stealing my words bro lol

Is this for serial?

If you think that a late round corner is the soloution to our secondary words you need to kick your own ass.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Is this for serial?

If you think that a late round corner is the soloution to our secondary words you need to kick your own ass.
    This

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Is this for serial?

Lol i'm superdead from this comment

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CopRaven View Post
    Yeah, our FO sucks...it really agonizes me that we picked Keith Wenning when Brandon Dixon was still available!!! You know, Brandon Dixon, the stud CB whom the Jets picked with the very next pick!

...I know he didn't actually make the 2-8 Jets' roster, but he would totally have been the saviour of our season!

Bisciotti should just fire everyone. All of them. Time to start all over, we'll go 6-10 this year and it may be years before we ever win a game again. Hire Jim Harbaugh and trade for either RG3 or Manziel. Maybe one day, many years from now, they'll be able to erase our memories of having missed on Brandon Dixon.
    /thread

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

The troll is strong in the OP