Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Ravens' playoff hopes rest on Joe Flacco's poise

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...-flaccos-poise

From article: No one needed a bye on the Ravens more than Flacco, just to give himself a break as much mentally as physically. Which Flacco returns from his one-week hiatus -- Joe Cool or Joe Chaos -- will determine whether the Ravens reach the playoffs this season.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens' playoff hopes rest on Joe Flacco's poise

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post

From article: No one needed a bye on the Ravens more than Flacco, just to give himself a break as much mentally as physically. Which Flacco returns from his one-week hiatus -- Joe Cool or Joe Chaos -- will determine whether the Ravens reach the playoffs this season.
    Yes, I'd have to agree. I'll add that I think beating the Titans, even though the Ravens were favored, was a confidence boost to Joe and the entire team. Tough going into a BYE week with a three game losing streak.
    Now if we can beat the Saints, and I believe we can in a close game, then the Ravens come home to a Chargers team that has slipped badly since their early 5 game win streak... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Yes, I'd have to agree. I'll add that I think beating the Titans, even though the Ravens were favored, was a confidence boost to Joe and the entire team. Tough going into a BYE week with a three game losing streak.
    Now if we can beat the Saints, and I believe we can in a close game, then the Ravens come home to a Chargers team that has slipped badly since their early 5 game win streak... Bc
    Yeah, what's up with the Chargers?

Blog Entries

Yeah, what's up with the Chargers?
    this says it better than I can :

http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/166626/f...ry-600x381.jpg

... Bc

Blog Entries

... Bc
    Ohh, Deadbolts.

... Bc
    Ahahahahaha
    Their mascot guy scares me.

Blog Entries

Ohh, Deadbolts.
    Looks as if their GM traded down 2 places in the alphabet--from the Bolts to the Dolts...
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

"Poise:" Tell me I wasn't I the only one who clicked on the link expecting a forthright discussion of various Adult Incontinence Products and their relative benefit to Joe when he shits himself?

Blog Entries

As long as he beats the teams he should than well get in. If we lose to one of the flops than forget it. Joe and Kubes needed this bye to get back on the same page. They really haven't been together for a few weeks. We needed Camp healthy cause he's a favorite of Kubes. And we need the OL to get healthy and working back together after the couple weeks they were apart which obviously showed they lost some cohesion.

Really getting to the playoffs should be a minor miracle. We're changing offensive philosophy and had players like Torrey who are out of their element. Even Joe needs a lot of work because the WCO doesn't play to some of his strengths. He's good enough to make it work but certainly needs time.

With that we've uncovered a guy in Camp who I'm sure Kubes said get him because he's probably gonna be our 3 or even 2 for years. Now if they can get Marlon locked on those 2 can be a pretty damn good 2/3 for a few years. We need to pick up a 1 in FA or the draft. Now I'm advocating for Fitz. He won't be overly expensive buy a WCO he will be a monster and extend his career even given our other supporting guys and Joe. SSSR has next year to be the 1/2 alongside and the 2 of those guys will be great for Brown and Camps progression and careers.

Blog Entries

Jamie seems to write that same article every year.

I would say it is more about the defense holding leads late 4th quarter

Quote Originally Posted by duffybr View Post
    I would say it is more about the defense holding leads late 4th quarter
    Lot of teams had that problem today.