Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Ravenboy's Theorum teed up for next monday night

In previous threads we discussed how it seems that the Ravens frequently play road games where the opposing team treats the game like their Super Bowl, plays the games of their lives or is in a do-or-die situation.

Anyone know where I'm going with this?

Exactly... The Saints will turn into the juggernaut Super bowl contender on MNF next week. It's very predictable.

Blog Entries

Re: Ravenboy's Theorum teed up for next monday night

They've lost two in a row at home where they never lose. Statistical deck is stacked. The other side of that coin is that they're not very good and Ravens coming off a bye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I have that same feeling.

Their below average defense will suddenly turn into the '85 Bears and their offense will come to life and the Ravens secondary will get exposed like it did against the Steelers.
    Last edited by EdReed4HOF; 11-16-2014 at 06:18 PM.
    90% of the game is half mental

It is what it is. If the Ravens play well they'll win. More likely than not they'll defer, play the first half with their heads tucked up their "a.." and come up just a little bit short. I'm beginning to wonder whether Kubiak is the Messiah that everyone has been hoping for.

Blog Entries

I had completely forgotten that will be a Monday Niter. That place is going to be crazy. Their fans are really upset.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Loyola View Post
    More likely than not they'll defer
    If the Ravens win the coin toss and Harbaugh defers, I don't know what else to say especially given how poorly the Saints D has played.

Simply put its time for the Ravens offense to put this team on its back. I'm tired of the inconsistencies and excuses.

The Ravens, Harbaugh, Joe and company need to act and play with a sense of urgency that they have been missing for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyola View Post
    It is what it is. If the Ravens play well they'll win. More likely than not they'll defer, play the first half with their heads tucked up their "a.." and come up just a little bit short. I'm beginning to wonder whether Kubiak is the Messiah that everyone has been hoping for.
    Ah kubiak, how many postseason trips did Houston make? What was the reason Houston let him go? That's right, he is going to make the difference in flacco's career, as soon as he finds out what flacco is comfortable with. Well, 20 million a year kinda helps flacco out.
    Last edited by lovefootball; 11-16-2014 at 08:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    I have that same feeling.

Their below average defense will suddenly turn into the '85 Bears and their offense will come to life and the Ravens secondary will get exposed like it did against the Steelers.
    Because it's way down there in New Orleans.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-16-2014 at 08:31 PM.

Blaming Kubiak for our issues is like blaming the peanut vendor in section 524.

The Saints have been inconsistent, they are capable of playing better than they did today(they beat Green Bay last month), the Bengals are capable of playing worse(crushed at home against the Browns last week). I'm not going to take too much out of that game past that.

If the Ravens play well, I expect they will win. As with many teams this year, it's not often we get to see their A game. But the same can be said for the Saints. If we get their A game, it's going to be a tough game.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Blaming Kubiak for our issues is like blaming the peanut vendor in section 524.
    You know it will happen, especially if we don't make the playoffs.

As for Ravenboy's theorem, I have this sinking feeling.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    You know it will happen, especially if we don't make the playoffs.

As for Ravenboy's theorem, I have this sinking feeling.
    I do too. Our secondary is still a major problem and Brees is still a talented QB.