Guess it's time to start the tragicomic speculation on which Head Coaches will be losing their positions this year.

Coughlin, NYGiants. Their D was severely criticized Sunday for giving up, specifically avoiding tackling (anyone know how Jameel McClain is doing there?) TC has had a good run but I think he's tired of it. I suspect they'll promote from within but I don't have any special insight. I say 75% chance of leaving.

Rivera, Panthers. Has won just enough games in the past to get hopes up but looks like he's done. They want to get some wins with Cam nearing his peak. 80%

Smith, Falcons. Maybe they'll give him another year and count this as just an aberration. They're 3-6, two wins against the Bucs, not what they were expecting this year. 50%

Rex, NYJ. I blame the talent drain more than him. I see him doing tv for a year or two (keep the bleep button handy) and returning as a HC. He's done pretty well for an average-talent team, including some playoff wins. 50%

Testman, Bears. while most teams struggle with poor QBing, he has Jay Cutler. They've taken a step backwards, esp on D (that often happens with offensive-minded coaches). Critics might respond that Cutler is throwing too many picks and not playing all that well; well isn't that the coaches fault? 80%