Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 979899100101 LastLast
Results 1,177 to 1,188 of 1211

Re: Game Thread Titans @ Ravens 11/9

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Wait are people really bitching about kneeling at the end there?

Really?

Got to complain about something I guess...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Its the recent invasion of the low class constant bitching that has taken me from posting here 2-3 times a day to 2-3 times a week. There are dozens of smart quality posters but they get drowned out by the ceaseless trollish simpletons who believe that because they came in 3rd in their fantasy league and went undefeated in madden on Rookie then they know football better than our coaches and players.

Its painfully frustrating.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Mangold made him look foolish. Good.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Wow...

https://vine.co/v/Oi7UZbbOB9U

What a idiot. No wonder people hate the Squeelers. If Tomlin doesn't do something about that he deserves the wrath too. Morons. I like how he gets flipped over and lands on his head though. Too bad it wasn't ambulatory.

Blog Entries

The Saints just got the winning TD reversed by OPI. That looks familiar.

5. Re: Game Thread Titans @ Ravens 11/9

Well the NFL just called another offensive pass interference on a game winning TD in the 49ers/Saints game. Jimmy Graham pushed a guy down on a hail mary jump ball and they called OPI

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Its the recent invasion of the low class constant bitching that has taken me from posting here 2-3 times a day to 2-3 times a week. There are dozens of smart quality posters but they get drowned out by the ceaseless trollish simpletons who believe that because they came in 3rd in their fantasy league and went undefeated in madden on Rookie then they know football better than our coaches and players.

Its painfully frustrating.
    Sad but true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    Well it sucks when you have Justin Forsett on your fantasy team and he has an easy TD opportunity taken away
    I mean I get that.

But some where really whining about point differential in a tie breaker (we have by far he best in our division and second best in the conference right now)...and apparently were serious...when the real reason is they just selfishly wanted to score another meaningless TD to rub it in.

Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Wow, the Saints just got the winning TD reversed by OPI. That looks familiar.
    Helluva a flop by Parrish Cox too! Maybe they're teaching the DB's to flop convincingly?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Unfortunately, we still don't control our own destiny. You never want to be in a position of needing help to make the playoffs, but there's no way the Ravens avoid that now.

A win today of course is still a huge relief--season would have likely been "over" (not mathematically, but realistically) had we lost today.
    Looking at the scenarios, we might control our own destiny. The Steelers play the Bengals twice and KC. Has to be a loser in those games. While that's not being the division winner, but in a good position for a wildcard. Have to beat Miami and the Browns though.

Well the NFL just called another offensive pass interference on a game winning TD in the 49ers/Saints game. Jimmy Graham pushed a guy down on a hail mary jump ball and they called OPI
    I wonder if it's the same crew from the Bengals game.

Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Brees and Graham are on my fantasy team. I freaked out! I think he pushed, but Cox FLOPPED. I play soccer and that was worse than a soccer flop.

Blog Entries

I'm glad I don't play the fantasy thing. I'm not rooting for anybody unless it helps the Ravens in some way.