Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9899100101 LastLast
Results 1,189 to 1,200 of 1211

Re: Game Thread Titans @ Ravens 11/9

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    Well the NFL just called another offensive pass interference on a game winning TD in the 49ers/Saints game. Jimmy Graham pushed a guy down on a hail mary jump ball and they called OPI
    It was a LITTLE more defensible of a call because both of his arms were on the DB's back and there was full extension, so it definitely looked like an actual shove, but I still think it wasn't anything beyond permissible contact.

You're allowed to put your hands on another player in that scenario, whether DB or receiver. The thing is, all the other player has to do is throw himself to the ground when touched, and you'll likely get an OPI. I think you'll see that a lot more on these kinds of plays.

Pretty silly how that rule is being called now. Think Graham brings that one down no matter what.

2. Re: Game Thread Titans @ Ravens 11/9

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    I'm glad I don't play the fantasy thing. I'm not rooting for anybody unless it helps the Ravens in some way.
    Its my philosophy to never draft any Steeler or Bengal players because it would be too hard to root for them to do well.

GG peeps. I just dont understand how Cincy isn't in last with fewer wins....

Its my philosophy to never draft any Steeler or Bengal players because it would be too hard to root for them to do well.
    Me too! I passed up leveon bell for justin Forsett, and haven't regretted it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Sad but true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    :word
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DColeman View Post
    GG peeps. I just dont understand how Cincy isn't in last with fewer wins....
    They're 2-1 in the division.

Steelers are 2-2, Browns are 2-2, Ravens are 2-3.

I think fantasy forces people to appreciate players on other teams, that's the good part of it. It's the game within the game. I don't play, so it can be mildly annoying when someone is cheering for a player who could hurt the Ravens directly or indirectly.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    They're 2-1 in the division.

Steelers are 2-2, Browns are 2-2, Ravens are 2-3.
    The way they calculate winning percentage, the Bengals are .611, the Steelers and ravens are .600

9. Re: Game Thread Titans @ Ravens 11/9

Next 2 games are gonna be a huge test for the secondary. Brees and Rivers are among the best QBs we'll face all year... we need to be able to handle those kinds of QBs if we want to make a playoff run.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    I think fantasy forces people to appreciate players on other teams, that's the good part of it. It's the game within the game. I don't play, so it can be mildly annoying when someone is cheering for a player who could hurt the Ravens directly or indirectly.
    Agreed, but it also makes fans think that a QB has a poor game if they don't throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs.

Blog Entries

Next 2 games are gonna be a huge test for the secondary. Brees and Rivers are among the best QBs we'll face all year... we need to be able to handle those kinds of QBs if we want to make a playoff run.
    They need to get pressure like they did today.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Agreed, but it also makes fans think that a QB has a poor game if they don't throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs.
    Good point. I'm happy with a win and bad stats over good stats with a loss.