Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

A 6-4 Ravens Team after a bye should be no slouch...im all in

Firstly if we get back a couple players to shore up the defensive back end. God knows this league changes week to week. I'm calling out the coaching staff to figure out the cluster F on the offensive line left side and center blocking assignments. Plus the receivers for giving up on routes. Fixable. Our QB is fine. We have the makings of an good defensive front. I like our odds when we get on the down side of the collective media. Flash backs anyone? Every game is winnable. Playing in the AFCN makes favorable when playing the sexier teams.....chargers ...saints. a good ass kicking by a hated division rival means only that "we got next". If Playoffs...sending the Ravens on the road doesn't bother us. 5-2, 6-1 , even a win out wouldn't shock me.

Re: A 6-4 Ravens Team after a bye should be no slouch...im all in

I'm still optimistic too, let's see how they do Sunday, I'm hoping they beat up on Tennessee then we get a nice lil break from high blood pressure ;)

Quote Originally Posted by alienstar View Post
    Firstly if we get back a couple players to shore up the defensive back end. God knows this league changes week to week. I'm calling out the coaching staff to figure out the cluster F on the offensive line left side and center blocking assignments. Plus the receivers for giving up on routes. Fixable. Our QB is fine. We have the makings of an good defensive front. I like our odds when we get on the down side of the collective media. Flash backs anyone? Every game is winnable. Playing in the AFCN makes favorable when playing the sexier teams.....chargers ...saints. a good ass kicking by a hated division rival means only that "we got next". If Playoffs...sending the Ravens on the road doesn't bother us. 5-2, 6-1 , even a win out wouldn't shock me.
    Good post. It's not over yet, 6-4 at the break is where many thought we would be. I will add we need to get some quick passes so Joe can get the ball out quicker. Joe needs to check off when he sees teams are sending the house, it's no time to hang onto the ball in a collapsing pocket.

Blog Entries

I'm optimistic. There's still a long way to go. I never thought the Steelers game was a must win. We split with Pittsburgh and we already beat Cleveland. It sucks we lost 2 to Cinci but it is what it is. Cleveland still has to come to M&T.

Either the Browns or Bengals will lose this Thursday and we have the Titans at home in a game we should win. We'll pick up a game on one of those teams. Steelers @ Jets - hopefully Vick plays and knows the playbook.

During Ravens bye week it's Texans @ Browns, Cinci @ Saints and Steelers @ Titans. Ravens could pick up a game or two just by sitting on the couch.

More than anything, I'm calling out this coaching staff. For my taste Harbaugh, as cute as he can be, needs to get the team ready, didn't he just say "the team was on the cusp of something really good"....or something like that.

I'm calling it 11-5, we make the playoffs and win one game.

The Saints are likely going to beat us unless we somehow magically grow a secondary before we play them. The other tough games are at home, so we should be sitting pretty. No chance of winning a Super Bowl this year due to the secondary being historically bad.

Blog Entries

And if we lose against the Titans??

Really hard to predict where they will finish since none of us know if they can avoid any more major injuries.I would like to see how the secondary would fare with the following starting for a few games:

CB Smith
    FS Hill
    SS Brooks
    CB Webb

I think that's their best chance at shoring up the secondary.

I think the ravens will win out at home but I question whether they will win even one of the 3 remaining road games. Thiey have the feel of a 9-7 team, IMO

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac1123 View Post
    I think the ravens will win out at home but I question whether they will win even one of the 3 remaining road games. Thiey have the feel of a 9-7 team, IMO
    It's still early and things change quickly in this league, but 9-7 sounds about right to me. Our D secondary seems to be getting worse, if that's even possible.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Yes, things change quickly but with three division losses now, it's most likely win the division or bust.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Yes, things change quickly but with three division losses now, it's most likely win the division or bust.
    Yeah I agree. I think there are like 9 AFC teams with better records than us right now with only 6 playoff spots.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis