Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: OT *TNF* Saints @ Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    This Florida State Louisville game is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Louisville gave up on the run too soon.

Blog Entries

Saints show up big with a road win. I didn't expect that.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Ugh it's our fav ref CLETE hahaha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Louisville gave up on the run too soon.
    Maybe so but FSU was starting to load up on it. The QB for Louisville wasn't good enough.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Saints show up big with a road win. I didn't expect that.
    Well, somebody had to win the game. Saints are really a one trick pony. As long as Jimmy Graham is on the field, the other guys can hurt you. Ingram made a lot of hay on plays where the Panthers had to sell out on stopping Graham. Take Graham off the field, and who are they? The New York Giants maybe? Not scary.

Graham is almost a cheat player -- a guy you go in on Madden and make into some super player with unstoppable attributes, and no other team has.

He bails them out over and over again. As long as he stays healthy I guess they can keep on going to the well over and over, but that's a lot of wear on one guy.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Well, somebody had to win the game. Saints are really a one trick pony. As long as Jimmy Graham is on the field, the other guys can hurt you. Ingram made a lot of hay on plays where the Panthers had to sell out on stopping Graham. Take Graham off the field, and who are they? The New York Giants maybe? Not scary.

Graham is almost a cheat player -- a guy you go in on Madden and make into some super player with unstoppable attributes, and no other team has.

He bails them out over and over again. As long as he stays healthy I guess they can keep on going to the well over and over, but that's a lot of wear on one guy.
    But, Graham didn't play football until his last year in college.
    He doesn't have alot of wear on his body at all.
    In fact, those years of not getting pounded in college are serving him well now.
    You have to remember, in a big time college football program, you are going year around...practicing, running, spring practice, daily practice, scrimmaging, and then an extra 3 years of games (figure for the U, about 36+ games) he didn't play in.
    And with his size, many times, he dishes it out instead of taking it.
    And in the pros, you get more time off in the offseason and during, not as much hitting during the practice weeks.
    He is something special though. Wish we had a 6'8", 270 pound tightend for Joe.
    A TE like that would transform this offense overnight...ok, any offense.