Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray Rice Return

Ray Rice Return

I know this is a few weeks off and a worn out subject but his hearing is coming up. So which team picks him up ??

The Pat's or Broncos could use him. Kraft said Rice would never play in the league again but Belicheat has always liked Rice. Could go to the Lions also.

Re: Ray Rice Return

Raiders could give him a look. I think he's out of the league a full year before anyone gives him a shot. Franchises like the Pats and Broncos don't want that kind of PR so they'll stay away. Teams with nothing to lose are going to be more apt to take a chance.

Next year Rice will be on the Raiders or Rams.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I know this is a few weeks off and a worn out subject but his hearing is coming up. So which team picks him up ??
    The Pat's or Broncos could use him. Kraft said Rice would never play in the league again but Belicheat has always liked Rice...
    I really do not care, as long as he isn't a Raven anymore. I just hope the ravens can somehow finagle a cut in his salary cap... Bc

Could go to the Lions also.
    Oh please don't feed him to the Lions! That would be a crime of biblical proportions... Bc

Blog Entries

Bills just lost CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson. They could sure use some help

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Bills just lost CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson. They could sure use some help
    That would be my bet. Small market team could handle the PR hit better.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    Raiders could give him a look. I think he's out of the league a full year before anyone gives him a shot. Franchises like the Pats and Broncos don't want that kind of PR so they'll stay away. Teams with nothing to lose are going to be more apt to take a chance.

Personal opinion right now has him looking better. People are thinking the NFL screwed him over with the conduct policy. If a team needs a RB and would help a playoff push he will be signed .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I really do not care, as long as he isn't a Raven anymore. I just hope the ravens can somehow finagle a cut in his salary cap... Bc

Oh please don't feed him to the Lions! That would be a crime of biblical proportions... Bc
    Now that was funny. :)
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Personal opinion right now has him looking better. People are thinking the NFL screwed him over with the conduct policy. If a team needs a RB and would help a playoff push he will be signed .
    Disagree.

Rays name is still mud. The league botching the punishment didn't make him into a sympathetic figure.

He's still a wife beater and abuser.

I just don't see it happening this year. Too much baggage with it. Women's groups will be angered and we'll be re-living the first few weeks of the season all over again if he is signed. It's just too fresh in everyone's minds.

His hearing is a couple weeks away and then the decision on reinstatement could take several more weeks. It's doubtful that he makes any kind of impact with an NFL team this year. If he does get a chance to play, I agree with others that it would be in a low-limelight place like Oakland or Buffalo or maybe even Jacksonville.

Blog Entries

Here's a Halloween costume idea... too soon?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!