Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Will Hill to be Place on Active Roster

Link

The Ravens are placing veteran safety Will Hill on the active roster today in advance of Sunday's game agaisnt the Atlanta Falcons, according to sources.

Re: Will Hill to be Place on Active Roster

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Who gets bumped?

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Who gets bumped?
    Nobody...kinda

Jeff Zrebiec @jeffzrebiecsun
    To make room for Will Hill on active roster, Ravens place DT Christo Bilukidi (Ankle) on IR
    Also means Jernigan should be good to go.

I think there is a chance Hill starts tomorrow. He was apparently flying around the field this week in practice. I'll take Hill positioned behind Elam in the secondary any day of the week.
    Last edited by JoeCool5; 10-18-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Blog Entries

Great news on hill and Jernigan. They both will be difference makers on d. Rack it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Ravens defense just got stronger. Let's celebrate :

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townn...review-620.gif

... Bc

Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Aaron says the plan is to work him in slowly...special teams and just a few snaps with the base defense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Aaron Wilson@RavensInsider 24m24 minutes ago
    Plan is for Will Hill to play on limited basis against Falcons, primarily special teams, with some defensive snaps, according to sources

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Aaron Wilson@RavensInsider 24m24 minutes ago
    Plan is for Will Hill to play on limited basis against Falcons, primarily special teams, with some defensive snaps, according to sources
    We'll see about that. This could be a means of throwing off Atlanta. And Aaron's "sources" have been wrong before.

It makes sense they want to work him in slowly, though he has been attending the meetings & film sessions there's getting into game shape too. If he's a quick study that's even better!

Hopefully Webb continues to play better and Elam gets his head out of his ass. This D could be really good. If they can avoid the major injuries and keep some consistency on both sides of the ball, this team will be really fun to watch in the weeks to come. I'm excited!

Hill was pretty good with the Giants. I hope he's the piece of the puzzle we've been waiting for.
    Last edited by Stone; 10-18-2014 at 03:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Yeah I wouldn't trust Aarons "sources" either. Just a few defensive snaps? Lol why? See what he's got. If they don't break it down and split Stewart's snaps with him they're doing a disservice. Special teams? Really. The big knock on Harbs just because he's a ST guy. Like if you can't impress him there than good luck working into reg defensive snaps. Just ask Brown. Lol