Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's Your Game Day Gear Like?

Sort of a spinoff of the home setup post, but what kind of Ravens apparel is everyone rocking on gameday/Purple Friday? What's your team colors game like? Any exclusive or custom pieces in your repertoire or have you seen someone with something you're trying to track down?

For me, I stopped wearing jerseys some years back, but I still have a gold SB 35 #52 jersey I break out once in a blue. I've got a pretty healthy collection and try to stay away from stuff that's too loud or over the top, but among my stash, I've got the "Ray Knows" Nike T-shirt - which was taken off the market for some odd reason, a couple Ravens/Ramones mashup tees, the Ravens Varsity sweatshirt like the one R2 wore here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...2/rayrice1.jpg, about 15 hats, gloves and have the customized Raven Nike Dunks on order.
    "The Ravens could employ a war criminal and they would treat him like a f**king prince just because the rest of the world disapproved."

Re: What's Your Game Day Gear Like?

Still wear jerseys and I have a bit of a superstitious ritual. At home, on game days the jersey is the first thing I put on and I never where the same number my wife wears. (Twice the luck or something I dunno)

At the stadium it's always a purple Lewis jersey over a black turtle neck, purple cap and black jeans. Damn I love our team colors!��

Quote Originally Posted by Mac in Va View Post
    Still wear jerseys and I have a bit of a superstitious ritual. At home, on game days the jersey is the first thing I put on and I never where the same number my wife wears. (Twice the luck or something I dunno)
    ��
    Yeah, I'm a bit superstitious as well. I never wear the same hat on consecutive gamedays!
    "The Ravens could employ a war criminal and they would treat him like a f**king prince just because the rest of the world disapproved."

Blog Entries

Most likely I'll be wearing my Torrey Smith jersey Sunday. It's the only jersey I've worn to games since the Colts playoff win before the SB run.

Home game (at M&T) attire: Black & purple Nikes, Ravens socks, Ravens camo pants or shorts, Ravens black shirt (long sleeve or short sleeve), personalized purple Ravens #66 jersey with my name on the back, Ravens visor or hat. Oh yeah, and the Ravens purple sports bra underneath it all.

Away game attire: Usually just my #66 jersey.

I just hope none of you are wearing this:

http://www.nfljerseysupply.cc/images/a1947.jpg

I like Jersey. I just had to retire my 55 Suggs 1st jersey I ever got. I usually wear Jersey I have several. If I wear Suggs I sometimes wear a rubber Preadtor mask.

No shirt underneath and jeans.

404Blackbird You remember where that quote is from? i LIKE IT.

Blog Entries

I wear my underwear outside my clothes. My BVDs = Baltimore Victory Dance... Bc

Wear my John Harbaugh authentic on Purple Friday's(Nike Dri-fit polo).
    Wear one of my several "ChinAuthentic's" on Sundays/Mondays

Used to be the black, authentic Ray Lewis jersey.

Now it's the purple authentic Flacco jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthSizzle55 View Post
    I like Jersey. I just had to retire my 55 Suggs 1st jersey I ever got. I usually wear Jersey I have several. If I wear Suggs I sometimes wear a rubber Preadtor mask.

No shirt underneath and jeans.

404Blackbird You remember where that quote is from? i LIKE IT.
    From Deadspin's "Why Your Team Sucks" 2014 edition: http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-su...ens-1627040424

Quote Originally Posted by 404Blackbird View Post
    I just hope none of you are wearing this:

http://www.nfljerseysupply.cc/images/a1947.jpg
    I was fearful of lace panties.