Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What's Your Game Day Gear Like?

Old Oher Jersey, stitched letters, $18 from China. Plus camos or jeans. Every game unless too hot, when I substitute any of a couple dozen Ravens teeshirts for the jersey and sometimes shorts.

I saw an ad recently (since misplaced) for re-lettering the jersey for $15. If anyone else saw that, pls PM me.

While the Ravens gear fashion divas spend hundreds on "aurhentic" jerseys", I'll spend my $$$$ on road trips, club seats. and $9 beers!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Old Oher Jersey, stitched letters, $18 from China. Plus camos or jeans. Every game unless too hot, when I substitute any of a couple dozen Ravens teeshirts for the jersey and sometimes shorts.

I saw an ad recently (since misplaced) for re-lettering the jersey for $15. If anyone else saw that, pls PM me.

While the Ravens gear fashion divas spend hundreds on "aurhentic" jerseys", I'll spend my $$$$ on road trips, club seats. and $9 beers!
    Lol. My man.

Blog Entries

LeeAnne gave T the Oher jersey in Indy to get me to shut up when yelling, where's the blind side
    guy, where's the blind side guy, when Oher was getting killed and she was sitting in front of us.

I'll be wearing my #1 Ravens Jersey. I stole #1 from Fred Grau. Usually I wear my Super Bowl hat but this Sunday I'll be wearing the O's original black hat with the original bird on it to honor them as well.

We're l looking at two world champs at the same time again. :)

Quote Originally Posted by 404Blackbird View Post
    I just hope none of you are wearing this:

http://www.nfljerseysupply.cc/images/a1947.jpg
    Was expecting to see samples of the dread "Chinese Blue" discount jerseys.

Ravens Game.jpg

Soph's first Ravens Game.jpg

Been wearing the helmet since I wore it to its first game, SB 35. Been rockin the #13 FIRENDAHOL customs for 15 years, on my third one now. Fire in the Hole!
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Was expecting to see samples of the dread "Chinese Blue" discount jerseys.
    That's avoided by ordering the jerseys in white or black. Even the Chinese can get those colors straight!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

That's avoided by ordering the jerseys in white or black. Even the Chinese can get those colors straight!
    or ordering from a "good" Chinese site...
    The last order I placed, out of 20 jersey's, there was 1 typo, 1 "misprint" and that's it... purple was purple and everything else spot on. Not bad for about the price of 1 + 1/2 actual authentic jersey's.

If the retail price were not so many times multiple the cost to manufacture, there would be no reason for China to produce knockoff's. It is only profitable for them to produce knockoff's of WILDLY inappropriately priced merchandise.

An authentic Jersey should retail for about $100. that leaves PLENTY of room for the retailer, manufacturer and league to EACH profit handsomely(100% margin each, guestimate).

The apr
    parel discussion took a 90 degree turn into political/social commentary. Too bad. :grbac:

Right on! My sister wanted to get me a Justin Tucker jersey last season. I knew she'd bite on the internet "bargain priced" jerseys, so I specified white.

Where do you find 20$ Ravens' jerseys? My two authentics cost me 350 dollars each.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock