This is obviously WAY too early, but I've been working on one off and on now for a few weeks. I'm basing this off of where I think most teams will fall in terms of record. I'm also considering who they drafted and signed this year and who might not be re-signed next year.

Round-1

1. Tennessee Titans – Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon (6’4” 220lbs). The Titans are the one team that I just don’t see being able to really generate a lot of offense and their defense is just “ok”. I think that Ken Whisenhunt would love someone like Mariota because of his mobility and his presence in the pocket. Mariota can beat teams with his legs, but he has nice touch on passes and completed just under 65% of his passes in 2013. Similar Pro: Collin Kaepernick.

2. New York Jets – Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State (6’4” 230lbs). If Winston can stay out of trouble off the field, he could develop into a very good talent. He has one of the best arms in this crop of quarterbacks and while he isn’t the mobile threat that Marcus Mariota is, Winston moves pretty well in and out of the pocket. The thing I like about Winston is his ability to play well in big games. That is something that can’t be coached and I think that would translate well to the New York spotlight. I think Rex Ryan will be fired after this season and the Jets will move on from Geno Smith. Similar Pro: Ben Roethlisberger.

3. St. Louis Rams – PJ Williams, CB, Florida State (6’ 190lbs). You can never have enough cornerbacks in the NFL and Jeff Fisher knows this. Janoris Jenkins is a good player, but they could probably do a lot better than Trumaine Johnson at the other spot. Williams has excellent fluidity in man coverage and was a big reason for Florida State’s championship as he was named the Defensive MVP of that game. Similar Pro: Leon Hall.

4. Miami Dolphins – Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia (6’1” 230lbs). Though they signed Knowshon Moreno, they can’t be pleased with the depth of their running backs. Moreno has never done much of anything outside of one season playing with arguably the greatest quarterback of all time who was having easily the best season any quarterback has ever had. The long and short is that Moreno is not a feature back, but neither is Lamar Miller nor Daniel Thomas. Gurley is a freak of nature considering his size, speed, and explosiveness. Similar Pro: Willis McGahee.

5. New York Giants – Leonard Williams, DT, Southern Cal (6’5” 290lbs). I think the Giants disappoint in 2014 and Tom Coughlin strongly considers making it his last year. The Giants seem snake bitten on the defensive side of the ball and I’m not sure that Jason Pierre-Paul will ever regain his past ability. It doesn’t help that he is constantly doubled, so maybe adding a better interior pass rusher could help? Williams can play defensive tackle or end, but I think he would be an ideal fit as a 4-3 under tackle. He had 14 tackles for loss and 5 sacks last year. Similar Pro: Cameron Jordan.

6. Houston Texans – Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor (6’3” 235lbs). Houston didn’t address the QB position until late in the draft with Tom Savage. We’ll see if he can develop into anything quick enough for the Texans to forget about the QB position in 2015, but I doubt that happens. Why not take the local guy? Petty is an excellent athlete. He is built like a linebacker with a big time arm and big time play making ability. Similar Pro: Jay Cutler.

7. Minnesota Vikings – Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska (6’6” 260lbs). The Vikings are going to miss Jared Allen who signed with Chicago this past off-season. Neither Everson Griffen nor Bryan Robison can rush the passer as well as Allen and I think the Vikings will underwhelm on the defensive side of the ball. Gregory is one of the top pass rushers in this draft class having produced nearly 20 tackles for loss and 11 sacks in 2013. If Gregory has another good year, he could go in the top-5. Similar Pro: Chandler Jones.

8. Jacksonville Jaguars – Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M (6’5” 300lbs). The Jags addressed their left tackle by taking Luke Joeckel a few seasons ago, why not take his former teammate to man the right side? Ogbuehi is extremely talented as a pass blocker and he is a sound technician as a run blocker as well. I think the Jags will lean heavily on the running game until Blake Bortles comes around, so they might as well try to improve their OL. Similar Pro: Joe Staley.

9. Carolina Panthers – Cameron Erving, OT, Florida State (6’6” 315lbs). Right now, Byron Bell and a converted defensive tackle are vying for the starting left tackle position with the Panthers. That just seems like a recipe for disaster and it only compounds the fact that they have very little talent at receiver and at running back. I think the Panthers take a major step back this year because they’ll be of the mindset that they can rely on a dominant defense. Erving will be a good place to start and can actually play left tackle in the NFL. He has ideal length and excellent athleticism and quickness for a 6’6” player. Similar Pro: Joe Thomas.

10. Cleveland Browns (From Buffalo) – Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama (6’1” 210lbs). Cooper is arguably the top receiver in college right now and that is a position of serious need for the Browns. Josh Gordon may be the best receiver in the NFL, but he can’t be relied upon and there is no way that a 63 year old Miles Austin is a better option. Cooper has the speed to go deep, but he is also difficult to bring down and has a compact build that makes him tough to use press coverage on. Similar Pro: Michael Crabtree.