Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Leaked Johnny Manziel Scouting Report

Since he is a divisional opponent this probably isn't OT. Pretty interesting stuff

Manziel Scouting Report

JL 10/15 - Suspended first half of TXRI game for autograph scandal. Couple of TXTC sources say can't yell/scream at him or he shuts down; has walked away from Kingsbury in the past. Has an avg. work ethic, came to 4 of 32 summer '13 workouts, and quit going to in-season workouts late in '12. Doesn't study the game, said to know about 60% of the offense in '12, never watches film; one source said only time he watched film during '12 was before ALUN. Comes from 'outlaw bloodlines', mom moved the family to Kerrville to get away from father's wild family. Father's family is said to be very shady people, always into something, they are the root of Johnny's personality.
    Teammates don't dislike him, but there's some resentment, more so in the offseason when he isn't coming to workouts and they are busting their butt. Loner, doesn't hang out with the guys, but very close with WR Mike Evans. Already has money, is used to spotlight, has already been exposed to NFL-level fame. Will never take football seriously enough for our coaching staff, he'll hate meetings, will have to drag him to work out, etc. The definition of the word maintenance. CONCERNS: Maturity, passion for preparation, high-maintenance, work ethic

Blog Entries

Re: Leaked Johnny Manziel Scouting Report

Id bet we had a similar report on him as well. All things I assumed about the guy really. Glad the Browns go thim.
    -JAB

That's pretty much the way I see him, and that's why I think he will be a bust. (Well, that, and the fact that he will be playing for the Browns.)

But let's get serious. That site is purporting to have a scouting from the New England Patriots? The most closely controlled, NSA-esque team in the NFL? It was "offered to several media outlets" but somehow the exclusive went to.... BroBible.com???? Are you f-ing kidding me? We are supposed to believe that? I could mock that same thing up in Excel in about ten minutes.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Since he is a divisional opponent this probably isn't OT. Pretty interesting stuff

Manziel Scouting Report
    Every time I see Manziel's mug, he reminds me of that d-bag younger captain on Deadliest Catch. You know the one with his own line of d-bag clothing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Every time I see Manziel's mug, he reminds me of that d-bag younger captain on Deadliest Catch. You know the one with his own line of d-bag clothing.
    Lol. Now THAT was spot on. IDK. Kind of reminds me of a young Jim McMahon.

Blog Entries

looks fake

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

This is fake.

Even if it's fake, I don't think it matters.

Manziel was not a football decision, it was a business decision. If they really thought he was the future of the franchise, they wouldn't have risked it and would have grabbed him at #9.

Haslem is not a decent owner. This is a man under FBI investigation who completely jettisoned an all-star coaching staff after a vastly improved season for no valid reason. That story Sal Palantonio told about the homeless man who told Haslem to draft Manziel is very telling. Haslem isn't taking that advice because he trusts a hobo's scouting abilities. He's following it because he knows this is a demoralized fan base and that if the desire for Manziel in Cleveland is so strong that even homeless people are talking about it, then hell, it'll sell a lot of tickets.

And that's exactly what happened. In the 8 hours after he got drafted, the Browns sold 1,500 season tickets. That's all you need to know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post

Manziel was not a football decision, it was a business decision. If they really thought he was the future of the franchise, they wouldn't have risked it and would have grabbed him at #9.

Haslem is not a decent owner. This is a man under FBI investigation who completely jettisoned an all-star coaching staff after a vastly improved season for no valid reason. That story Sal Palantonio told about the homeless man who told Haslem to draft Manziel is very telling. Haslem isn't taking that advice because he trusts a hobo's scouting abilities. He's following it because he knows this is a demoralized fan base and that if the desire for Manziel in Cleveland is so strong that even homeless people are talking about it, then hell, it'll sell a lot of tickets.

And that's exactly what happened. In the 8 hours after he got drafted, the Browns sold 1,500 season tickets. That's all you need to know.
    :word

Great post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post

Don't forget that the Browns paid 100k to an analytics company to tell them what it took to make a successful QB. That report came back with Bridgewater. So you pay a 100k to not take a guy, instead listen to a homeless man??

Yup, not worried about the Browns at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Yup! He has that same shit eating grin and you know he's going to screw something up eventually. Good call

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    looks fake
    I don't think so. Mark Dominick who was a GM was on SiriusXM when this story came out and said that's how these reports really looked. It's supposed to be from the Patriots. He was buying it.