I finally found what I've been looking for!

Used to frequent the official site forums and found it to be too Fisher Price for my liking.... too many fans marching to the beat of the same drum.

Looks a lot more likeable around these parts and am looking forward to contributing to what appears to be a solid community!

So as my handle would indicate I am Canadian - yes, there are a few of us who love NFL football up here.... it's quite the obsession for some of us.

I've been a fan since the Boller era, so no, I am not a bandwagon fan.... I've always appreciated the defensive side of the game much more then the flip side thus my gravitation towards the Ravens.

Attended my first game last year in Miami. It was amazing to see the Ravens "claim home field advantage" at Sun Life and I'm looking forward to this season. I loved conversing with all the Bmore fans at the game - some of the most down to earth and friendly people I have ever had the pleasure to spend time with (having a common interest doesn't hurt). Before the game was even over it was official - I WAS HOOOOOOKED!

When I went to the game I actually had my old lady (no she is not old and does not slap me for calling her my "old lady"), my best friend (huge Dolphins fan) his girlfriend and believe it or not, my Mom and Sister actually came to the game as well. My Mom and Sister live in a different province than I so to stay connected they decided to jump on the Ravens Bandwagon at the beginning of the 2012 season (go figure) - a way that we could have a mutual interest I suppose.

So since the game ended I have slowly been making my plans for my next Ravens game... and it looks like it's going to be plural this year - as in Ravens' Games... Already bought my tix for December 7th in Miami and am now looking forward to seeing "Blood and Guts everywhere".

My first choice would've been to hit up the Steelers or Bengals @ Ravens, but Im a school teacher and buggering off that early in the school year wouldn't fly too well..... so "Blood and Guts" will have to do.

Being relatively new to attending NFL games I'm looking for my brother's and sister's to the south to help a brother out in A) having a good time, B) sourcing tickets at reasonable prices and C) where to stay while in Baltimore.

I want to tailgate - this has been a dream only visible through they eyes of a camera thus far.... I NEED YOUR HELP in realizing this dream guys and gals!

Anyway, I'd like to say a big HELLO to my like-minded friends out there and hopefully some of you will take pity on a Ravens-loving-Canadian and help a fella out!

Re: I finally found what I've been looking for!

Tickets bought, hotel booked, flights confirmed..... I am ready to come on down to Baltimore.

It looks like this might not be the greatest place to get responses - either that or we gotta buncha Canadian Haters round here.... jk

Anyway, I'm looking for a few "you gotta do this" type things while I'm in Baltimore. Only there for a few days so, keeping time constraints in mind, what are a couple things I must do while in town? I'm fine with hunkering down with a 24 of my favorite beer, but if anyone has any suggestions and doesn't mind helping a Canuck out, let me know.

Welcome to the board! :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by winnipegraven View Post
    Tickets bought, hotel booked, flights confirmed..... I am ready to come on down to Baltimore.

It looks like this might not be the greatest place to get responses - either that or we gotta buncha Canadian Haters round here.... jk

Anyway, I'm looking for a few "you gotta do this" type things while I'm in Baltimore. Only there for a few days so, keeping time constraints in mind, what are a couple things I must do while in town? I'm fine with hunkering down with a 24 of my favorite beer, but if anyone has any suggestions and doesn't mind helping a Canuck out, let me know.
    This isn't a very active part of the board.

If you start a thread in the Ravens 24x7 area, you'll get a lot of help and great advise.

Here's a link to the more active area of the boards ....

http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...?3-Ravens-24x7