Blog Entries

Re: Where is Suggs?

thats a lot of 0's...
    -JAB

Blog Entries

sorry about the poor formatting.

He has been almost invisible.

If he doesn't show up against his nemesis Brady....

Blog Entries

Bush ran right by him on the TD last night.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Bush ran right by him on the TD last night.
    He's really fallen off since his hot start in the first 7 or 8 games.

While he hasn't been bad at all against the run, he doesn't even look like he's dominating there either.

We need him to be the Suggs from the first half of the year. I know he's injured, but we still need his production.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

He was pretty bad last night. On the contrary, Haloti Ngata looked like the Ngata from a few years ago, and has been on great form as of late. If we can get Suggs to be at his earlier season form, that would be great for our play off chances.

Dumervil was also really good, didn't get any sacks, but he is hurrying the QB.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    He's really fallen off since his hot start in the first 7 or 8 games.

While he hasn't been bad at all against the run, he doesn't even look like he's dominating there either.

We need him to be the Suggs from the first half of the year. I know he's injured, but we still need his production.
    He seems neutered or disinterested. No personality this year.

I saw some sideline footage and on the Marlon TD vs MINN, he didn't even react. Just stayed kneeled down with his helmet. I thought it was odd.

He looks like a deflated balloon. Like something else is on his mind.

The big offseason question is what to with Suggs. Earlier this season, I was convinced that they have to re-up him but I can honestly say now that I have my doubts. What is he worth in the future? Not a 10M+ cap number at his age and wear and tear. Also, you never come back fully explosive-wise after an Achilles Rup so that's a factor. They'd get $7.8M of much needed space if he's let go. Hmm decisions, decisions....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensnhokies View Post
    The big offseason question is what to with Suggs. Earlier this season, I was convinced that they have to re-up him but I can honestly say now that I have my doubts. What is he worth in the future? Not a 10M+ cap number at his age and wear and tear. Also, you never come back fully explosive-wise after an Achilles Rup so that's a factor. They'd get $7.8M of much needed space if he's let go. Hmm decisions, decisions....
    if he doesn't show up against Brady...I will not have much faith in him for the rest of the season.

I am totally speculating, and it is completely unfounded, but he is playing like a guy that knows a secret is gonna drop about him.

Like PEDs or something. Like something is weighing him down.

He seems neutered or disinterested. No personality this year.

I saw some sideline footage and on the Marlon TD vs MINN, he didn't even react. Just stayed kneeled down with his helmet. I thought it was odd.

He looks like a deflated balloon. Like something else is on his mind.
    Far from it. He's becoming a more mature leader. Have you noticed he doesn't do as many press conferences and when he does it's mostly subdued?

if he doesn't show up against Brady...I will not have much faith in him for the rest of the season.

I am totally speculating, and it is completely unfounded, but he is playing like a guy that knows a secret is gonna drop about him.

Like PEDs or something. Like something is weighing him down.
    I am totally speculating, and it is completely unfounded, but you are posting like a guy who just got done watching "Conspiracy Theory" after drinking a bottle of moonshine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    I am totally speculating, and it is completely unfounded, but you are posting like a guy who just got done watching "Conspiracy Theory" after drinking a bottle of moonshine.
    he isn't injured (that we know of). So what is the issue? He gets paid too much to barely contribute for 6 straight games.