Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: What would you think about this draft? (Just for kicks on a Friday)

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    So under this "nightmare scenario" (which I agree would be worst case) who do we take if all 14 of those players are gone and we can't find a trade back partner? What if 13 are gone and only Ebron is left?

I'm thinking Fuller is the top target at that point. Next in line would be Beckham, Lee, Nix, and Hageman. I wouldn't wince too hard with Fuller at 17, but anyone other than him, I wouldn't be happy with.
    I wouldn't be psyched with Ebron either... but...

Fuller and Nix would be my top two targets, similarly followed by Beckham.

Re: What would you think about this draft? (Just for kicks on a Friday)

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I don't see any QB's that "SHOULD" go in the top 20, but I HOPE you are wrong.
    I agree...a run of overdrafted QB's like in 2011 would be great.

A hesitation to overdraft like we saw last year would suck.

I just think teams saw what happened in 2011 and have learned a lot from it...when you really look at it, the league as a hole has gotten better over the years drafting as more and more owners have tried to mold their front offices like ours, Pittsburgh's New England's and other annually competitive teams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.