Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Psstttt, Hey Tex....

I thought you might enjoy this little video I found.

Before you watch it though, I'd like to remind you of some past thoughts of yours.

"Boller is simply woeful at throwing the deep ball. I will take McNair anyday of the week. We all need to hope he can recover for the Browns. Boller was supposed to be drafted as a QB who could throw the deep pass, yet from what I have seen of him during his time with the Ravens he is likely the worst deep passing QB in the league bar none. He simply is not accurate and doesn't even know who to throw the ball to when going deep most of the time."

Perfect song choice for the show as well.

ENJOY
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Re: Psstttt, Hey Tex....

What a video.

100% awesome.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

A lot of circus catches and it was a great video. the song was hysterical.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

How could anyone ever root against this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman07 View Post
    How could anyone ever root against this guy?

While he is beginning to win back some of the fans and critics, there are always the select few who find a way.

That was great!

7. Re: Psstttt, Hey Tex....

I have always supported Kyle Boller, didn't always think he did everything right, but I always thought that it'd just have to "CLICK" for him...Sorta like how it did for Phil Simms and Brett Favre, not comparing him to them, but it took them a few years for it to "CLICK" with them...Kyle has the heart, toughness, and the physical attributes to be a QB in the NFL, it's just puttin' it all together and when, was the problem...Thank the Lord for Steve McNair, he's really helped him learn the position betterThis almost video made me cry

I am so proud of the kid I know Tex has to be hating life:p :hammer:

Take my word Kyle Boller will one day be a very good NFL QB, although I am not sure if it will be here in Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    Hey, I am a Ravens fan and I am loving life when they win. I don't care if it is Boller or McNair as long as we get a W. When Boller came in I was screaming at the tv for him to throw the damn ball on the money, and when he did I was not only shocked but damn happy to see it!
    I am sorry, Tex, but after seeing the venom spitting off of your keyboard about Kyle Boller for the past three years in thousands of posts, I just flat out don't believe you. And I'm willing to bet that most of the other board members agree with me.

I believe that anything you say now that isn't attacking Boller is pure cover-your-ass, now that you see which way the wind is blowing, i.e. Boller's logical progression to ultimately become our starter again.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Awesome vid, I definately have to admit. Kyle is coming together. I keep waiting for him to do something goofy but he looks good.

Love the Vid

Boller has the ability to be good and will get his chance

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter
    When Boller came in I was screaming at the tv for him to throw the damn ball on the money, and when he did I was not only shocked but damn happy to see it!
    LOL! Tex, Mista T hit this perfectly -- no one in their right mind would believe you at this point. You have reminded us on virtually a daily basis on multiple message boards that you hate Boller with the white-hot intensity of an exploding sun, but now you want us to believe you were cheering for him?