Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Football Gameplan's 2014 Inside the War Room - Baltimore Ravens

FBGP's Inside the War Room - Baltimore Ravens

Good afternoon Ravens fans! Here's my Inside the War Room draft special for you guys

Enjoy!

Em

Re: Football Gameplan's 2014 Inside the War Room - Baltimore Ravens

Nice draft. However I don't think that the Ravens will completely ignore the WR position. In fact I think they'll take a WR in the Top 3 rounds this year.

We don't have a seventh round pick. And there is zero chance we do not select a wide receiver.

Cool Re: Football Gameplan's 2014 Inside the War Room - Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    We don't have a seventh round pick. And there is zero chance we do not select a wide receiver.
    This guy doesn't list WR as one of our needs. Right! I bet he also doesn't think the Browns need a QB too!

He has us pick a 5'9" CB as our 1st rounder! Yea, I can believe that too....if I was on drugs!

What does this guy do for a real job, work the 3rd shift at a Dairy Queen?

This is really cool, thanks for putting this together. A few of my thoughts on this:

- Depth at CB is always a good thing, but I'm not feeling burning a first rounder on a nickelback.
    - As others have mentioned, this draft class is too deep at WR to not pick one.
    - I think you're undervaluing Terrance West. I'd be ecstatic if we were able to snag him in the middle of the 6th. Right now it seems like he's being projected to go in the 3rd or 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by OrioleWay86 View Post
    This is really cool, thanks for putting this together. A few of my thoughts on this:

- Depth at CB is always a good thing, but I'm not feeling burning a first rounder on a nickelback.
    - As others have mentioned, this draft class is too deep at WR to not pick one.
    - I think you're undervaluing Terrance West. I'd be ecstatic if we were able to snag him in the middle of the 6th. Right now it seems like he's being projected to go in the 3rd or 4th.
    The Ravens could get West with a comp pick, so it's not impossible for them to snag him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    The Ravens could get West with a comp pick, so it's not impossible for them to snag him.
    Belicheat will get him before the Ravens. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Belicheat will get him before the Ravens. LOL
    What makes you say that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    FBGP's Inside the War Room - Baltimore Ravens

Good afternoon Ravens fans! Here's my Inside the War Room draft special for you guys

Enjoy!

Em
    Em, thanks for putting this together.

I love the Troy Niklaus pick in round 2 and getting Terrence West in the 6th round wood he a steal.

However, I would be really disappointed if they went with Seantrel Henderson anywhere in this draft. That guy has all of the talent in the world and could have been a 3-year starter at LT. He is lazy and he plays lazy.

Regarding Jason Verrett in round-1, I can't knock that too much because he is a hell of a player. I have him ranked as my 3rd best corner behind Dennard and Gilbert. My issue with this is that I don't believe Verrett is a top-20 pick and I think if the Ravens did go with Verrett it would be because they traded down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

The Ravens don't have a 7th round pick so scratch TE Richard Rodgers.

I don't think that CB is addressed at 17 unless Gilbert or Denard happen to be there and all other 1st round prospects are off their draft board. Varrett is not worth the 17th overall pick and if he's their only choice they'll trade back.

I love the Troy Niklas pick for the 2nd round, and when Kubiak has the pieces in place he uses either a 2nd TE or HB like 70% of the time. In Houston he had Daniels (TE), Dressen(TE) and Casey(HB) and he'd have that here with Pitta, Niklas and Juice.

The 3rd round pick of Brooks at safety would be a nice grab. If they miss out in the 1st rd with Clinton-Dix or Pryor he'd make a good developmental guy that could do S/T work too. The second 3rd rd pick of OG Kadeem Edwards I don't see as likely as they have depth already and would spend a later round pick for OG.

Again, I'm not sure they need an OT with the 4th rd pick as Wagner is that guy already. I'd expect that position to be addressed earlier or later. The DT pick with the second 4th round pick seems about right as they need some depth there no too. Johnson from LSU fits the bill.

I'm not sure about Cockrell in the 6th, but West from Towson could be a great pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    What makes you say that?
    He has history with MD players, he took a chance on a Navy FB one year. I believe he has drafted Ravens players were looking at in the past. Just my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    He has history with MD players, he took a chance on a Navy FB one year. I believe he has drafted Ravens players were looking at in the past. Just my thought.
    Yeah, but they seem to be good at RB and even if they were trying to replace Blount, West doesn't seem to fit that mold. And besides he has more of a history with Rutgers guys.