Re: joe flacco is not elite

WHYYYYY are we still having threads like this

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravens47 View Post
    imo
    end thread.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    And? I didn't ask about your handle. I asked about why on earth would you decide, today, right now, to start up an account here for the sole purpose of making a thread about a topic that has nothing to do with anything being discussed right now (current playoff results, Dalton, Rodgers, etc.)

Still waiting for the answer.

The question would be a good one even if you had an established account and many posts. But it is a great one considering you joined the community just to start the thread.
    indeed. thread seems forced.

The topics now are all about the draft, or playoffs, and then this comes out of the blue by a new poster. fishy

Pretty sure this guy was banned under another name.

Shocker, for trolling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    indeed. thread seems forced.

The topics now are all about the draft, or playoffs, and then this comes out of the blue by a new poster. fishy
    fine i will delete thread, how do u do it joined a couple days ago

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Pretty sure this guy was banned under another name.

Shocker, for trolling.
    its insane how u think trolling is calling flacco not elite. smh

iggyman555 Guest

talking about quarterbacks that u say are not very good and thats how flacco popped up
    he is not very good or not elite? you also said he was above avg... which is it?

talking about quarterbacks that u say are not very good and thats how flacco popped up
    We were talking about QBs that played today. Nothing should have "popped up."

And I never said Rodgers wasn't very good. I wouldn't even go so far as to say Dalton isn't good, but he certainly has some serious issues.

But I am done here. So you are not a Bengals fan, you are just trolling. Good luck.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    We were talking about QBs that played today. Nothing should have "popped up."

And I never said Rodgers wasn't very good. I wouldn't even go so far as to say Dalton isn't good, but he certainly has some serious issues.

But I am done here. So you are not a Bengals fan, you are just trolling. Good luck.
    how is this trolling

Blog Entries

how is this trolling
    troll
    trōl/
    verb
    gerund or present participle: trolling
    fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat.
    "we trolled for mackerel"
    informal
    submit a deliberately provocative posting to an online message board with the aim of inciting an angry response.
    "if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"

Clearly, the intention when you said joe flacco is not elite, he's just not, was to illicit a lot of responses like what we've done so far. It wasn't to begin a hearty debate where you posted insightful evidence or opinions as to why.

As we've demonstrated, your reasoning for why he's not is because you consider Top 4 QBs only elite, and in your judgement, he's not Top 4.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    troll
    trōl/
    verb
    gerund or present participle: trolling
    fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat.
    "we trolled for mackerel"
    informal
    submit a deliberately provocative posting to an online message board with the aim of inciting an angry response.
    "if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"

Clearly, the intention when you said joe flacco is not elite, he's just not, was to illicit a lot of responses like what we've done so far. It wasn't to begin a hearty debate where you posted insightful evidence or opinions as to why.

As we've demonstrated, your reasoning for why he's not is because you consider Top 4 QBs only elite, and in your judgement, he's not Top 4.
    yes, i dont know why people are saying this is trolling when i was just saying joe isn't elite, and by elite, top 4

yes, i dont know why people are saying this is trolling when i was just saying joe isn't elite, and by elite, top 4
    :DeadHorse:

If talking about Rodgers and Dalton made you come up with this brilliant idea then list your grievances on those threads