Blog Entries

Steelers terminate contract of OL coach Jack Bicknell Jr

From Adam Shefter:

https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefte...80128128706498

Steelers have terminated the contract of offensive line coach Jack Bicknell, Jr., team announced today.
    Surprising actually, considering that their O-line played pretty well with all the injuries they had. How would you guys feel if the Ravens' gave him shot? Can't be worse than ours, can he? And considering he was fired from a Division rival, might have some good knowledge of their "deficiencies".

Re: Steelers terminate contract of OL coach Jack Bicknell Jr

Sign him. One mediocre coach would be better than two bad ones.

Blog Entries

The similarities of these two franchises are pretty funny this year. Their fans want the OC gone and they fire the line coach. Our fanbase wants the OC and RGC gone and they fire Montgomery...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    The similarities of these two franchises are pretty funny this year. Their fans want the OC gone and they fire the line coach. Our fanbase wants the OC and RGC gone and they fire Montgomery...
    Actually, I think if you check with Steelers fans now, Haley is no longer the guy with the bullseye on his back. In fact, the Steelers offense got much better as the season progressed. Adjustments were made so that their offense was more "quick strike" so that Ben wasn't standing around getting pummeled. And Leveon Bell looks like the real deal at RB.

Now.. their defense? Different story. Wouldn't be surprised if LeBeau "retires" any day and the Steelers go after Schwartz.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Actually, I think if you check with Steelers fans now, Haley is no longer the guy with the bullseye on his back. In fact, the Steelers offense got much better as the season progressed. Adjustments were made so that their offense was more "quick strike" so that Ben wasn't standing around getting pummeled. And Leveon Bell looks like the real deal at RB.

Now.. their defense? Different story. Wouldn't be surprised if LeBeau "retires" any day and the Steelers go after Schwartz.
    Read the comments on that link. They still want Haley out. Almost every comment is about him

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The word is BR had more of a say in the offense this year, especially with the no huddle. Haley's mission was to keep BR healthy by not taking sacks. It worked, as this was his second full season without missing a game. He took very few sacks during the last half of the season. I don't think Lebeau is going anywhere, he will retire at his own leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    The word is BR had more of a say in the offense this year, especially with the no huddle. Haley's mission was to keep BR healthy by not taking sacks. It worked, as this was his second full season without missing a game. He took very few sacks during the last half of the season. I don't think Lebeau is going anywhere, he will retire at his own leisure.
    Sounds like something the ravens should try...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2