Fighting fire with fire

This is driving me crazy this week, and in general this year. And when we are wining, I say "congrats to the Ravens for being the bigger men and not stooping" but when we are getting beat, why are we letting all this dirty play go unchecked???

Carlos Dunlap wants to plant Flacco well after he threw the ball? Cool...on the next series, chop block the shit out of him and see if he can still get the same kind of leverage.

Cedric Peerman wants to run into the punter? Cool...knock the shit out of him on his next special teams play with a block and see if he remembers how to run into the punter.

Fight fire with fire...and if these jokers want to play rough, throw it right back at them. I never want to see our guys intentionally hurt a player, but if the opponents are going to play rough the Ravens need to answer rough.

Re: Fighting fire with fire

Not the brawlers they used to be. Teams used to hate playing us cause they knew they were getting hit every play and getting hit hard
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Re: Fighting fire with fire

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    Not the brawlers they used to be. Teams used to hate playing us cause they knew they were getting hit every play and getting hit hard
    The nasty, ornery players we used to have have been replaced with "Mighty Men". And now we're a bunch of pussies. Just my two cents.