Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Sure his stats suck, but remember, Joe's a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    For such a predictable , simple routes and scheme offense, it is the most disorganized offense I've seen the past few years.
    so true. If you are going to be so rigid and simple...at least be perfect at it.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    very true. look at fucking Edelmann, he is about to catch 100 passes. No way he is close to 50 is he plays in this offense.
    In this offense he would sitting on the bench picking his nose because nobody on that coaching staff would have a clue how to creatively use him.

This is the worst coached offense in the NFL. It is not an offense devoid of talent yet it consistently gets underwhelming results even when it is productive. I watch a ton of football and I can honestly say I there is no other team that I watch that week to week consistently has as many negative running plays as we do. Slants, quick hits, effective screens and other creative plays seem to be taboo round these parts. Its time to dump the entire staff and bring in a younger more dynamic coach who is willing to be creative and utilize the strengths we have.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    This is fucking stupid and I'm tired of reading the same rhetoric over and over. What do you mean Joe isn't Peyton or Brady? He's a Super Bowl MVP who carried his team to a championship. The only reason Flacco doesn't put up number like them is because our coaching staff sucks. As many people have pointed out we're too predictable and just pathetic on offense. No creativity no nothing. I mean if I can sit at home and predict 10 straight Ravens offensive plays something is really wrong.
    Exactly.

If I can predict the playcalls then you sure as hell know that Billacheat can.

This is the NFL. If your predictable and unable to adjust you have just done half of the opposing defensive coordinators job for him
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    This bullshit game had absolutely nothing to do with Joe Flacco. This was the worst display of NFL coaching I have ever witnessed. We didn't game plan well, we called horrible plays, we didn't prepare Joe or the offense to deal effectively with his injury, we don't call plays that help mitigate the injury and get the offense into a rhythm, we called way too many routes that took forever to develop and the line just can't hold protection for 4+ seconds. We don't have an offensive coordinator who has drawn up any easy plays for this offense. They don't respond to situations effectively. Everything about this loss falls squarely on the shoulders of the coaches who totally failed to prepare this team to play the kind of game needed to beat the opponent we faced.
    Come on now. Joe was awful today. He's not the reason why we lost, but it's foolish to say this game had nothing to do with Flacco.

The entire team sucked today.

The guy has what? 20 INT's not that I'm blaming him for today butit wasn't a good showing. Look,you can only run the same patterns so many times in the courseof a year before everyone knows your game plan. There are no changes just the same vanilla crap run out there game,after game,after game. I wouldn't even call it vanilla that has a flavor.

We lost. To cite Joe as the *sole* reason is disingenuous at best and trolling at worst. The Patriots really didn't do anything but let Ron Winter's crew help them and play regular football. The Ravens couldn't even do that. I hope every one of those guys in that locker room tonight makes a promise to themselves to never play like that again.

Hear ye, hear ye... is it only posts that can go to Ye Olde Trash Heap?

No, its not "soley" Joe. But when you score 1 TD in 2 games and have been blanked 3-4 times in the first half this year he's going to take a lot of blame for it, just like all the credit he gets for winning the SB. It goes both ways as much as some here don't want to hear that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Joe's luck has finally run out. Now we're stuck with a $120 million mediocre quarterback.
    OK, so what would your plan have been? According to you we don't sign Flacco, now what?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    No, its not "soley" Joe. But when you score 1 TD in 2 games and have been blanked 3-4 times in the first half this year he's going to take a lot of blame for it, just like all the credit he gets for winning the SB. It goes both ways as much as some here don't want to hear that.
    Joe's game is what the gameplan calls for; he's in a very basic system thats simply not creative enough with the all the players. No rubs, bunch/trips, slants etc. Up to and until that changes, we're going to continue to see a very ineffective offense.

Joe is more a part of the solution than he is the problem. Besides, who can really fault someone with a sense of humor like his?

Attachment 1994

Blasphemous. Another Flacco bashing thread...where's PA37 when you need him?